Hawks SI Champions Special Commemorative Issue

James in PA

Reaction score
I assume this is a regional thing? And someone like me who lives on the East Coast can't walk into a store and purchase this? :(

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I think it was $6.99. I wouldn't be surprised if you could find it across the whole country though. We are the champs after all.

Erebus

Reaction score
Is this the same as those special offers they have every year for the SB champs, or is this just the magazine?

main

Reaction score
Does anyone have the link to where I can buy the limited edition hard copy of this?

James in PA

Reaction score
main":2e3t5tbf said:
Does anyone have the link to where I can buy the limited edition hard copy of this?
Ebay.com. :(
Looks like the cheapest they can be found there is in the $15 to $20 range, shipped. Some people are asking over $40. Ridiculous.

main

Reaction score
main":2678yk0r said:
Awesome. Thanks for the info!
Oh, I just looked. Those are the soft covers that they sell in the store magazine shelves. They also released special edition hard cover limited edition copies of these. In the magazine, it gave a website to buy it from, but the website doesn't work.. lol.

theascension

Reaction score
:(. Doubt I could get that up here in canada? Probably have to pay a 8 times markup off the ebay..

James in PA

Reaction score
Because there is already a standard Sports Illustrated with the Seahawks on the cover winning the Superbowl, I doubt this commemorative one with Russell Wilson on the cover will be sold at newsstands nationally, but I could be wrong.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Just snagged mine at Fred Meyers. They have a ton right now at the Fred Meyers in Maple Valley for anyone local. They also have three various commemorative SB special issues from Lindy's and a couple others...I just grabbed the SI version as I am low on funds.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Anyone know if this is only regional? I want to pick one up in California, but I don't want to go around to a bunch of stores for no reason.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1rkmf5ge said:
Anyone know if this is only regional? I want to pick one up in California, but I don't want to go around to a bunch of stores for no reason.

I checked a couple places in the Chicagoland area...no dice. I just bought one on eBay.

Zorn Fan

Reaction score
Same here in Missouri, no love for us out here! Ordered off eBay.