Really tough finding SB Merchandise in Canada

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
One of the local newspaper outlets here that carry International Newspaper only were able to to get 4 Seattle Times Champions edition which as you can imagine didn't last long. They were gone as quick as they came. The guy working said they had 300 people that had called about them. Wow. As for actual SB merchandise the on-field hats and t-shirts are finally just showing up here now. Still waiting for other stuff to start showing up here. We don't get the great variety and selection you guys do :cry:

Seanhawk

Reaction score
If only there was some place you could go to buy things that aren't available in your area.

CortezKennedyfan

Reaction score
There is one place, if you are from Vancouver called Blueline Sports, that has a store in New West, at Lougheed Mall, and I believe in Surrey, and they carry it. Owner is a huge Hawks fan!

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
CortezKennedyfan":3qjvyvc8 said:
There is one place, if you are from Vancouver called Blueline Sports, that has a store in New West, at Lougheed Mall, and I believe in Surrey, and they carry it. Owner is a huge Hawks fan!

There's also this brand new thing that just came out called "The Internet" I think. It's really cool. You can look things up on The Google and it'll take you to places that have what you're looking for. I'd give that a shot.

( http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Seattle_Seahawks )

CortezKennedyfan

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":xxrtkcw2 said:
CortezKennedyfan":xxrtkcw2 said:

There's also this brand new thing that just came out called "The Internet" I think. It's really cool. You can look things up on The Google and it'll take you to places that have what you're looking for. I'd give that a shot.

( http://www.fanatics.com/NFL_Seattle_Seahawks )

Yeah but there's too many "distractions" there

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seanhawk":xy49p53j said:
If only there was some place you could go to buy things that aren't available in your area.

Now that's funny right there.