Champ Bailey might still be recovering

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
From the shock we gave them. He went from comments such as: 'We spotted them a couple of points" to "Those guys are overconfident; we're better than them" to "I hope they give MVP to that Malcolm Smith guy...I just hope it goes to a defensive player....after the we they played..Sh**!" :) :) :) :twisted:

BillHawks

Reaction score
I felt bad for him after watching Sound FX. I think a lot of Seahawks fans would have been rooting for the Broncos if they were playing someone else.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sound FX was so full of audio jewels it was just pure, sheer joy.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
He's a good man, but he's toast. Nothing left in the tank, sad but true.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah the dude's all class. Can you imagine if it would have been the 49ers? Boldin, Crabtree and the other douches on the team would have been priceless to hear their comments as their asses were kicked on the biggest stage.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2oz59ttv said:
Yeah the dude's all class. Can you imagine if it would have been the 49ers? Boldin, Crabtree and the other douches on the team would have been priceless to hear their comments as their asses were kicked on the biggest stage.
Yep, we've already gotten a sample from Kaepersnivel about how he should have thrown that pass a few inches higher for Crabs.
They have it in their minds that they were the better team in that game, and you can't fix that kind of delusional thinking, and guess what...That window is not opening any wider for the Whiners.
When I see how Pete Carroll gets his "Next Player Up" to perform like there isn't much if any drop off in execution of play, I think the chances for a slump in the next few Years is going to be pretty minor.

Mick063

Reaction score
The "foot higher" meme from SF fans rings hollow with me. Sherman had him step for step. He would have adjusted.

Regardless, I want their QB to believe it. Throw that same route again please. Especially with the game on the line.

OregonMAX

Reaction score
Any idea when/if the SuperBowl SoundFX will replay again? My DVR missed it :(

rastahawk

Reaction score
The good thing about John and Pete is they know when your time is done. They are always bringing in new talent to compete. They are not stuck in the past. They are always planning for the future.