Programming Alert: NFCCG + SB XLVIII + Wk-14 vs SF-Tonite!!!

A

Anonymous

NFL Network is re-playing the last four Super Bowls in succession, as we speak.

For those who have not had the opportunity to see the championship performance, or for those that just want to soak it all in one more time, XLVIII will be shown in its entirety at 4:30pm eastern time today on the NFL Network.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork

That is all. :mrgreen:

EDIT: : Set your DVR's for 10:30 eastern (Today, Sunday, 2-9-2014) and get the NFC Championship game, the Super Bowl, and the week-14 game against San Francisco, all in a row. :th2thumbs:

Most of us will be sleeping, but a nice chunk of programming in case some of you don't have the recordings.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
And just as enjoyable.. before that is a 49ers loss :twisted:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I haven't re-watched yet. Gonna sit down tomorrow and watch it again (I recorded it off NFLN the first time it was replayed) along with the SoundFX version and a cold one in hand. Will continue to re-watch off and all summer at the very least.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

hawksfansinceday1":2vzdpkj2 said:
I haven't re-watched yet. Gonna sit down tomorrow and watch it again (I recorded it off NFLN the first time it was replayed) along with the SoundFX version and a cold one in hand. Will continue to re-watch off and all summer at the very least.

Don't forget the box of Kleenex. :mrgreen:

rastahawk

Reaction score
Not to bring up that old dead horse again but this is additional proof that XL was a disaster. After XL does anybody remember when they replayed it on NFLN? I seem to remember it took a while. That had the league's damage control footprint all over it. Yet with XVIII they've literally replayed it a million times. Just sayin'.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I've watched a few times, one new thing I caught lately was after the Kearse TD, the camera shot in the of GM John Schneider high-fiving folks around him and Paul Allen sitting there with total amazement shaking his head in disbelief of the spectacle before him. A billion dollar grin!!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Just had the appetizer the whiners losing XLVII and now XLVIII for the main course on NFLN now!
Gonna watch the champs kick some donko ass AGAIN! :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rastahawk":ccu3xgev said:
Not to bring up that old dead horse again but this is additional proof that XL was a disaster. After XL does anybody remember when they replayed it on NFLN? I seem to remember it took a while. That had the league's damage control footprint all over it. Yet with XVIII they've literally replayed it a million times. Just sayin'.
XL* will forever be a black eye to the NFL, they should forever be embarrassed at what a sham that was. Now on to better things the XLVIII champs, Your Seattle Seahawks! :th2thumbs:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":6qd2fvar said:
hawksfansinceday1":6qd2fvar said:

Don't forget the box of Kleenex. :mrgreen:
Already on the table beside my recliner. :D

Seattle_Stunna_MD":6qd2fvar said:
You will enjoy the Sound FX. It was freaking awesome.
Cool. I'll assume the Seahawks win in that version too........... :D :D :D

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'm watching. Still don't know how we lost the spot challenge. And the tripping call should have been a personal foul. It was a full blown kick. Not a trip.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Joe Buck called Jermaine "Jeremy" a time or two.

What a dill weed.

dbmack

Reaction score
Someone (I don't pay attention to who is actually talking) called Malcom "Malcom Jenkins" but corrected it right away.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Tomorrow night (Sunday) at 7:30 PM they replay the NFC championship followed right after by a replay of the Super Bowl again. It will be a great evening tomorrow night.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

We are going to know every play in that game by heart.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

See the OP for an edit to announce additional broadcasts for today, Sunday, 2-9.

Set those DVR's people!

plyka

Reaction score
IcedHawk":1n1u4b01 said:
I never get tired of watching it.

I'm finally getting tired of watching it. I've seen it five times though. I am flexible at work. Next is season one if prison break which I've hear goo things about.