What's the Big Ticket Item you plan on purchasing?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What is the most expensive Big Ticket Item you plan on purchasing this off season?

It could be autographed merch, authentic what-have-you, hotel and airfare package to Glendale, AZ next February (the site of SBXLIX), etc...

I'm going to spring for an autographed RW authentic jersey and helmet myself...

Barthawk

Reaction score
The nice thing about the SB next year is that my parents winter about an hr south of Glendale.. may have extra room for a few of the fellas or two..

I have not made up my mind yet what I am gonna buy.. prolly an SB jersey.. just need Sherm/Earl to sign that extension first..

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'd love to have a game used ball or jersey. But at those prices I can just about do an away game for the wife and I. I think I'll go to a game instead. I did pull the trigger on a custom elite, and various other stuff.
I'll spare y'all another picture. ;)

edit: just kidding. Here it is. I'm so proud of it.
aza6e5un.jpg

main

Reaction score
I bought a MVP Malcolm Smith autographed Super Bowl Seahawks mini helmet when it was first made available.. I also bought the usual SB shirt, hat, DVD, pennant, etc..

My sister in law lives in Phoenix, so if the Seahawks make it to the Super Bowl again, my wife, son, & I will be going this year.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SeahawksRawk":1podbaso said:
I am really looking at a Lombardi replica, would love a replica ring as well!!!

Where do you see Lombardi replicas? Also, NICE pmedic!

cdallan

Reaction score
Hotel and airfares (prolly $1,500) for our home opener (which, after all, will be the season opener). I'm tired of saying "next year, next year" with regards to being able to afford and justify it. I said that last year and missed attending a game during our championship season.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
I really, really want a Lombardi replica. Might have to wait a couple of years though.

Msfann

Reaction score
SeahawksRawk":32vgclqo said:
I am really looking at a Lombardi replica, would love a replica ring as well!!!

Yeah i keep looking at that Lombardi replica on ebay, but i probably wouldn't do it. maybe a replica ring when they come out though.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I want a Lombardi replica as well.
I'd like to take it camping, fishin, basically everywhere I go this spring and summer.
Just take a ton of pics with it.

pmedic920

Reaction score
cdallan":2miz4oqy said:
Hotel and airfares (prolly $1,500) for our home opener (which, after all, will be the season opener). I'm tired of saying "next year, next year" with regards to being able to afford and justify it. I said that last year and missed attending a game during our championship season.

Wife and I checked airfare for 9/4
If booked now we can go nonstop Houston/ Seattle round trip. $342 each. That's cheap. Book early. For the NFCCG I stayed at a decent, not fancy place for $92 night. 2 blocks from Pike market.
For the price of a game ball, you can just about do the trip.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
pmedic920":16zftq24 said:
cdallan":16zftq24 said:

Wife and I checked airfare for 9/4
If booked now we can go nonstop Houston/ Seattle round trip. $342 each. That's cheap. Book early. For the NFCCG I stayed at a decent, not fancy place for $92 night. 2 blocks from Pike market.
For the price of a game ball, you can just about do the trip.

Which hotel was it? I have some friends coming out for the Giants game, they would appreciate that rate I think...

pmedic920

Reaction score
The Moore hotel. It's an old building. 1907 I think. Nothing fancy. The room was big. It was clean. The bed was amazingly comfortable. Old iron claw foot tub. IMHO for the price it was a bargain. Location is good. Walking distance to Seattle center. I walked to the stadium twice. 2 blocks from light rail.

chris98251

Reaction score
I can't afford big ticket items, I did get my Wilson Jersey for Christmas, and today I bought a couple T Shirts, not big ticket at 17.00 each but I though very cool. One was a Shirt saying Super Bowl Champs with likeness of most our impact players faces around it, I will remember years from now who was there, It has Lynch on top with his arms spread.

The other was one of Lynch, on top it says Feed Me

In the center it has Lynch infront of the Clink arms raised and fingers pointing outward and flames around him.

Below it has his name, a signiture and his name and number.