Wright: Seahawks would beat broncos 90 out of 100 times

Hawknballs

Reaction score
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... 100-times/

what's funny is that sounds like a compliment, because I don't think the broncos that showed up to the SB would beat the Seahawks once out of 100 times.

I mean I could see it if we went back in time and the Broncos actually came up with a game plan and a plan B, but their game plan was "throw short passes and get YAC" and when that didn't work they resorted to plan B, "throw short passes and get YAC" which unsurprisingly didn't work out much better than plan A.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Hawknballs":1cr283br said:
I mean I could see it if we went back in time and the Broncos actually came up with a game plan and a plan B, but their game plan was "throw short passes and get YAC" and when that didn't work they resorted to plan B, "throw short passes and get YAC" which unsurprisingly didn't work out much better than plan A.
It really does feel like the actual Broncos (much like their fans and most of the national sports media) just didn't really take the Seahawks seriously. This is excusable for the fanbase and even the media who probably saw 2 or 3 Seahawks games all year long. But the team? And the coaches? Big mistake. Talk about swallowing your own BS...

Well, folks know better now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Shannon Sharp was on Sirius radio yesterday (May have been a repeat) and said Seattle would beat the Broncos 10 out of 10 times. He said Seattle has the best FS, SS and best CB in the league hands down. Also said he believes only 5 Broncos could start for Seattle out of the 22 starting positions. He sounded like a Seattle homer which he isn't obviously. If you can find it it's a must listen to. He can't stop saying good things about Seattle and he definitly did his homework on Seattle which is surprising coming from a national guy and former player.

kearly

Reaction score
I said the same thing to my brother after the game, and I've heard this a lot of other places too. Denver is a very good team, but match-ups matter, and Seattle just destroys the match-ups. It's similar to how the Rams have given Seattle and SF some trouble the last couple years despite being vastly inferior as a team. Seattle has a similar "kryptonite" effect on Denver's style of offense, plus the Seahawks are just flat out more talented to boot.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Let's not be arrogant folks. Teams make adjustments. They watch film and they fix things. I don't think we would beat the Jax 10 out of 10 times. And they are the worst team in the NFL. Remember, we almost lost to the Bucs, RAMS.
So, let's be smarter than that. Yes, the Broncos can beat us...

One thing I can say though: If we played the Broncos 10 times in a row, they will run out of WRs and TEs, because our LBs and Safeties would hit them so often and so hard in the middle of the field ... they would all get concussed or dislocate a shoulder. And I'm serious. Our defense is flat out nasty and brutal. During the SB, we didn't hit Manning a lot, but we hit him well in that pre-season game in Seattle.
I don't think a guy like Vernon Davis wants to play us again. The hits we have handed him over the last 2 years ... I don't wanna be him.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
joeseahawks":315ylu9o said:
Let's not be arrogant folks. Teams make adjustments. They watch film and they fix things. I don't think we would beat the Jax 10 out of 10 times. And they are the worst team in the NFL. Remember, we almost lost to the Bucs, RAMS.
So, let's be smarter than that. Yes, the Broncos can beat us...

One thing I can say though: If we played the Broncos 10 times in a row, they will run out of WRs and TEs, because our LBs and Safeties would hit them so often and so hard in the middle of the field ... they would all get concussed or dislocate a shoulder. And I'm serious. Our defense is flat out nasty and brutal. During the SB, we didn't hit Manning a lot, but we hit him well in that pre-season game in Seattle.
I don't think a guy like Vernon Davis wants to play us again. The hits we have handed him over the last 2 years ... I don't wanna be him.
We as fans can be as arrogant as we want and it doesn't effect the game on the field.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
100s of comments of hate, jealously, etc...

People can't handle the Seahawks

So funny. So bitter

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I completely disagree with Wright. I think the Seahawks would beat the Broncos 900 out of 1,000 times.

Latest posts