The full length sound fx Super Bowl version

Smellyman

Reaction score
Champ cracks me up. His voice already sounds like the bad lip reading voice.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I noticed that they did'nt show much of Peyton Manning talking. Manning was probably cussing his O-line and WR's the whole game felt bad for him a little bit if it was anyone else but the Seahawks I would have been rooting for Manning.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Champ Bailey is a class act.

Is it just me or did John Fox sound completely in over his head on this?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":15cap8c4 said:
Champ Bailey is a class act.

Is it just me or did John Fox sound completely in over his head on this?

I felt the same about Fox, PC was mroe prepared. Also seemed like the Seahawks went in as a team with full confidence in evey part of the game. While Dever was expecting Manning to magically just do it all.

Gotta say that was almost as good as the game. Loved it soooooo much.

CD_Hawks

Reaction score
Can someone help me with how to download this I'm have trouble trying figure it out...Please.

dbmack

Reaction score
CD_Hawks":13xvcjqy said:
Can someone help me with how to download this I'm have trouble trying figure it out...Please.
I have an add on in Firefox that gives me the option to download youtube videos. I'm sure there are other ways to do it too but that is what I do.

otter

Reaction score
I love the part after Kam hits Welker and it cuts to Pete saying "Kam almost murdered that guy out there." Cause that's exactly what I said when Kam hit him. But I added, some yelling and screaming.

w00t

Reaction score
when the stadium started chanting L.O.B in the end of the 2nd quarter gave me chills.. it was LOUD

CD_Hawks

Reaction score
dbmack":2k257xp8 said:
CD_Hawks":2k257xp8 said:
I have an add on in Firefox that gives me the option to download youtube videos. I'm sure there are other ways to do it too but that is what I do.
I use Firefox also so i will look for that add on. Thank you for the help dbmack.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
that was...AWESOME!!!

Thanks for the post!

I love that part when Sherman is laughing his ass off after Harvin takes it to the house.

Exittium

Reaction score
35min 16sec mark, I love when Russ nicely chews tate out about getting the 1st down FIRST then do the double stunt moves.

Latest posts