Official SBXLVIII Patch

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the official SBXLVIII patch that was sewn on the player's uniforms? Not the cheap knockoffs but the actual, high quality, crisp, shiny original ones like pictured below? Many thanks!

Attachments

• Super_Bowl_XLVIII_Uniforms_Seahawks_Nike_Patch.jpg
    Super_Bowl_XLVIII_Uniforms_Seahawks_Nike_Patch.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 2,508
OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
And for your troubles I present to you cute brunette in Seahawks flare for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• girlhawk1.jpg
    girlhawk1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 2,500
  • girlhawk2.jpg
    girlhawk2.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 2,500

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
On eBay they r selling them. Search Superbowl 48 Patch. Ranging from 12-5 $. Can't vouch for how legit or unlegit they r tho.

pmedic920

Reaction score
My wife ordered me a gray #12 from one of the official sites. Not sure which one. The patch on it is not an embroidered one, it is a plastic/ rubberized one. Does anybody know if the actual game worn patch is like this?

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope those don't become impossible to find. I don't want any cheap knock offs...Dang...Okay I will keep looking...

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seattle_Stunna_MD":1onsadu7 said:
On eBay they r selling them. Search Superbowl 48 Patch. Ranging from 12-5 $. Can't vouch for how legit or unlegit they r tho.

Those are all knockoffs...FYI...

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
pmedic920":f7qm8y2q said:
My wife ordered me a gray #12 from one of the official sites. Not sure which one. The patch on it is not an embroidered one, it is a plastic/ rubberized one. Does anybody know if the actual game worn patch is like this?

Can you take a photo of it up close? I think the official patch may in fact be plastic/rubberized...

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Buddy of mine has a daughter that works at Nike. He had his on a new $99 dollar #3 away. It is a much brighter almost shiny silver, not drab grey.

They are out there. As God as my witness I shall ask and find them, boys!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":tt2qs44o said:
Buddy of mine has a daughter that works at Nike. He had his on a new $99 dollar #3 away. It is a much brighter almost shiny silver, not drab grey.

They are out there. As God as my witness I shall ask and find them, boys!

Please snag me one if you find them. I'll gladly pay for it and your time and trouble. I need it for my custom. They were not available when I ordered.

Aros. Standby for photo.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ditto on what pmedic said...The more I think about it, the more I am sure the official patches are shiny plastic/rubber with the highly reflective silver...You can see the detail a little better in this photo (granted it's a Broncos authentic jersey)...

140122_jersey1.jpg

I do remember seeing those at one of the sports stores in Southcenter Mall...They look better than the traditional "patch material" ones many are passing off as official.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
OregonMAX":1o50wxzm said:
It sounds like they don't sell the official patches anymore :(

I have been in contact with the maker of the patches and they will NOT make the ones on the players jerseys available.

They do have them on the super bowl jerseys at the pro shop, but they are a bit different than the player's editions. (I have seen the pro shop's in person)

I have a couple on order from someone who claims they are legit, but I purchased them knowing they won't be and I intend on returning them after they get here.

BE CAREFUL when buying a SB jersey at the pro shops as there are two different SB patches being used. One is the "real" version with less detail, and the other is a screen printed very bad version. Easy to tell them apart when looking at both side by side, but if someone runs in and grabs one without a good look you'll be disappointed.

pmedic920

Reaction score
This is on the jersey my wife got me. It came from one of the official sites.

Again the patch is not embroidered, it is a rubbery/ plastic type material.
I do not know if the actual players game jerseys have the same patch or not. If anybody know for a FACT please post up.

u7epevu9.jpg

uny7y9u5.jpg

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
pmedic, that looks like the real deal to me. Even if it's not, I'm good with that version. It sure looks authentic.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
That looks good to my eyes.

Of course I am drinking beer in my hot tub in the snow right now.

I Amon my phone so to compare is tough. But that looks really good

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Actually there is a difference. If you look at the official player's patches (in my photo of the Broncos jersey, that's one of the actual Bronco player's jerseys) it looks like there is a concentric line pattern that follows the lines of the letters XLVIII and even the football. Yours has a spackle or dotted effect. However, it appears that yours is the same exact design/mold, just with a different texture. I would still be good with that, but now I'm on a mission to get one of the actual, official authentic patches. :)

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Right with ya, Aros!!!

Oh and and a Super Bowl Champions banner for the cave.

And while I am at it...do they make retired jersey banners for fans. It would be cool to have those(Largent, Jones, Kennedy) hanging, too.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Aros":2xuzxokp said:
pmedic, that looks like the real deal to me. Even if it's not, I'm good with that version. It sure looks authentic.

I had the same thought. If that's not the "original" game worn one, it looks good enough for me.

That came on one from the NFL site ?

Anyone know if the ones on fanatics.com are of this quality ?