12th Man Fan Jam Super Bowl Celebration Show

MOSES

Reaction score
Still celebrating the Seattle Seahawks victory in Super Bowl XLVIII? We are, too!

Join us for the 12th Man Fan Jam Super Bowl Celebration Show. In this episode, Seahawk Sal and Emmy winning author of "Notes from a 12 Man" Mark Tye Turner join the Fan Jam posse as we relive Super Bowl XLVIII, discuss the glorious week that followed, give out some overdue shout outs to those who dissed us or our team in the past, and share the victory with some very special people. All this plus plenty of stories, laughter, and a very special halftime dedication to the 12th Man by Shadowhawk Will Harrison.

[youtube]Ofi85lWBuOQ[/youtube]

drdiags

Reaction score
Good stuff Moses.

I liked the point raised about young Seahawks fans who started following the team in the Holmgren years. They will become the core of the up and coming generation of Seahawks fans. A little more positive in their outlook of the team and the past they knew. They had the slight blimp at the end of Holmgren and Mora, but for the most part they will have started following in the golden years of the franchise going forward.

Us emotionally scarred jokers can sit on the side of the road as they charge forward. Should be a fun time waiting for them and us if Pete and John can keep it going.

Anyway, nice hearing the guys and their reflections. I loved the quarter for letting the haters have it. I would add all our local mediots who panned the Carroll hire out of loyalty to a "buddy" who they helped get fired from a previous HC job, or sucking up to Holmgren or were just chumps (looking at you KJR). Also would add those writers who wailed for years because their buddy Matt H was let go (Jerry Brewer, come on down). I loved Matt but I know you cannot let your emotions blind you to the truth of things.

Anyway, thanks for the link. Have a great off-season!

Latest posts