Shannon Sharpe loves our defense

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Shannon Sharpe being interviewed by Denver radio. He gets himself tongue-tied gushing about the Seahawks. He says if the Broncos play the Seahawks ten times in the next ten weeks, the Broncos lose every time. One observation he had was that he had never seen a Super Bowl where the momentum never changed (and he's been watching since SBX).

I haven't seen this posted anywhere, and I looked. So, enjoy!

godawg

Reaction score
Shannon called that dead on. "I've seen a defense like that before. I played on that team. It was the 2000 Ravens."

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Only bad thing about winning the Superbowl is everyone wanting to copy us. But his observations were spot on.

Smellyman

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1g9bfrnb said:
Only bad thing about winning the Superbowl is everyone wanting to copy us. But his observations were spot on.

Everyone wanted to copy the Ravens and bucs too. it's not that easy.

kearly

Reaction score
Fantastic and insightful stuff from Sharpe on the Denver radio segment. Really knows defense very well for a former offensive player.

djb28

Reaction score
He gets tongue tied every time he speaks. Mush mouth as I like to call him.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Now if his bro Sterling could finally open his eyes...naw, probably too much to expect.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1pe9x67b said:

Haha that's not a bad thing.

If I knew, "At the end of the season, everyone will want to copy us," my reaction certainly wouldn't be "aww, that sucks." It comes with the territory of being awesome.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Smellyman":83m3ngh1 said:
MizzouHawkGal":83m3ngh1 said:

Everyone wanted to copy the Ravens and bucs too. it's not that easy.
That's why I am not worried and it helps that the only guy that has a decent shot at it is in Jacksonville.

Latest posts