White Russell Wilson Jersey w/ SB Patch SIZE MEDIUM?

main

Reaction score
I've been on the hunt for the white Russell Wilson screen printed jersey with the Super Bowl patch on it SIZE MEDIUM. I use to see it everywhere, but since I already had a white Seahawks jersey, I decided to only buy it IF they won the Super Bowl. Well, now that it is my day off, I cannot find it anywhere. MILLCREEKSPORTS.COM has every size but medium. I've checked nike.com, nflshop.com, ebay, etc.. no luck. Does anyone know where I can purchase them online? Thanks!

Here's a picture of the one I want:
russellwhite__14681.1391193121.1280.1280.jpg

GCrow

Reaction score
I just ordered the same jersey - Wilson, Medium, Superbowl patch - just Navy on Friday from nflshop.com after a couple of days of the medium being out of stock. So best bet is to just keep checking for a re-stock, tried earlier in the week but the Medium's were sold out. Probably selling like hot cakes those things.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
GCrow":2h83mzd9 said:
I just ordered the same jersey - Wilson, Medium, Superbowl patch - just Navy on Friday from nflshop.com after a couple of days of the medium being out of stock. So best bet is to just keep checking for a re-stock, tried earlier in the week but the Medium's were sold out. Probably selling like hot cakes those things.
Have you recieved it yet? i ordered a superbowl champions banner from nflshop.com the day after the Superb Owl and still havent got it

OP
OP
M

main

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":1cft020d said:
GCrow":1cft020d said:
Have you recieved it yet? i ordered a superbowl champions banner from nflshop.com the day after the Superb Owl and still havent got it
When you ordered it, it will usually say "will ship on or before ______ (date)".

OP
OP
M

main

Reaction score
GCrow":171ig88b said:
Thanks! I know. I should of bought it when I saw it everywhere. Now I'm going to be on a hunt like how I'm hunting for the on field knit hats..

I'll keep looking! Thanks!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The Pro Shop had these jerseys in stock when I went on Tuesday .. might want to give them a call

OP
OP
M

main

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3oq2ifua said:
The Pro Shop had these jerseys in stock when I went on Tuesday .. might want to give them a call
The Pro Shop at the stadium?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
main":im84ufsc said:
Hasselbeck":im84ufsc said:

Yep. They had Wilson, Lynch, Thomas and Sherman in the white away color.

OP
OP
M

main

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":11naa5r7 said:
main":11naa5r7 said:
Hasselbeck":11naa5r7 said:

Yep. They had Wilson, Lynch, Thomas and Sherman in the white away color.
Thanks! I'll give them a call tomorrow!

GCrow

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":j2ji4kgv said:
GCrow":j2ji4kgv said:
I have not, however just ordered it on Friday, so not really expecting it yet.

KiwiHawk

Reaction score
The online orders are handled by Fanatics.com, or their subsidiary FootballFanatics.com. They have REALLY bad customer service in my experience. My order was originally to ship "no later than" a date, and when it didn't, they simply cancelled the item and refunded my money on my credit card, but *never informed me*. It was only when I e-mailed them saying the order was late and I still hadn't had a shipment notification that they told me it was cancelled.

By the time I found out about it, there were fewer options in the logo jerseys so I had to settle for another that was never among my first options.

Their site is quite good - once you select the size you want, it limits your selections to what's in stock - but what they say is in stock may not be in stock, and they may or may not ship. In this day and age, that's just not acceptable.

OP
OP
M

main

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the input! I was able to purchase one at Mill Creek Sports for $120. I told them that they were probably the last store to sell the white SB Wilson jersey. They said that they are about ready to pull the rest of the white jerseys for Wilson to sign in the future. So if you guys want one soon, I suggest you guys to stop buy there. Plus they have sooooo many Seahawks memorabilia's there to buy. It's a dangerous place for a Seattle sports fan to go.

DPAnders

Reaction score
Bummer. Does anyone know if they still have white SB jerseys at the Pro Shop or around Portland? I'm from Montana and can only order online. I am visiting Portland this weekend also. I'll call the Pro Shop tomorrow but it looks like Mill Creek Sports only has Navy jerseys left.

Thanks.

OP
OP
M

main

Reaction score
DPAnders":rym3kaxs said:
Bummer. Does anyone know if they still have white SB jerseys at the Pro Shop or around Portland? I'm from Montana and can only order online. I am visiting Portland this weekend also. I'll call the Pro Shop tomorrow but it looks like Mill Creek Sports only has Navy jerseys left.

Thanks.
Wow! Mill Creek Sports literally put away all their white SB jerseys after I left. They had a lot of the large & XL's left. Unfortunately, they were the last place selling them online and in stores. The Pro Shop (at the stadium) sold out.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
My orderd from fanatics.com and nflshop.com are special event items and scheduled to ship no later then feb. 18th... Bummer to have to wait so long for my SB gear

OP
OP
M

main

Reaction score
BleedGreenNblue":216gr8al said:
My orderd from fanatics.com and nflshop.com are special event items and scheduled to ship no later then feb. 18th... Bummer to have to wait so long for my SB gear
What color did you get?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
What I'm having trouble finding is the white LIMITED super bowl jerseys. Anyone seen those anywhere? Even at the Super Bowl I couldn't find them.