Great Pic

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My mom pointed this out to me today. It was in today's Seattle Times. I had not seen this particular photo before. I tried to see if I could download a high res photo of it for my desktop wallpaper but it is only available for purchase. I may spring for a print...Would make for a nice framed photo...Especially if I could ever swing getting it signed by The Man himself someday. :)

Attachments

• 2022868630.jpg
    2022868630.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,649

sc85sis

Reaction score
If you go to the AP Photo Store, they have tons of pictures and you can order prints of them (fulfilled via Replay Photos). Just ordered myself this one:
08F46311-3048-9E95-C8226F5E584898BF_slg.jpg

Didn't realize until I saw that photo that the confetti was shaped like the trophy.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2fgr474h said:
My mom pointed this out to me today. It was in today's Seattle Times. I had not seen this particular photo before. I tried to see if I could download a high res photo of it for my desktop wallpaper but it is only available for purchase. I may spring for a print...Would make for a nice framed photo...Especially if I could ever swing getting it signed by The Man himself someday. :)

Why would you want that photo signed by Colin Kaepernick?

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Just a heads-up, Costco has a bunch of Seahawk photos for sale at a very reasonable price. I got 4 large photos, framed with matting, for about 200, shipping included. One of the pics I got is a panoramic collage with just about every starter on the team. There were many superbowl celebration pics, some with Russell holding the trophy...but I don't recall that particular pic that you pointed out, Aros.

I'm not trying to advertise for Costco, just trying to pass on what I think is a good deal. If this is a bad post then feel free to delete.

http://www.costcophotocenter.com/PremiumContent/Sports/Images#Football_NFC_Seattle Seahawks/1/96

StoneCold

Reaction score
Here's a screen cap I got from the rally at the clink. It's a little fuzzy, but that's Paul Allen holding the Lombardi with kick ass flames in the background.

SC

Attachments

• paulandtrophy.jpg
    paulandtrophy.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 695