Denver post: seahawks didn't beat broncos a team

jblaze

Reaction score
Hahaha. Love it. This is what you get when you try to make excuses when you flop in the biggest game. SF did the same thing following the NFCCG, they blamed the ref's.

Losers will always look at everything but themselves when they lose and that's why they won't get better. This is what happens when you don't have a "next man up" approach and beat yourselves mentally. Injuries happen to everyone. Our team beat your team BADLY, end of story.

I can't wait to hear their excuses when we get them in the 1st game next year on Thursday night in Seattle and we stomp them again. I'm sure it will be about how unfair the Clink is then.

Losers always deflect and it's show a complete lack of class and dignity.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Butthurt donkeys. Their fans will be eating that stuff up. Puts them on an equal footing with the Whiners.

themunn

Reaction score
That article is quite frustrating

More for the fact that they're whinging about missing Ryan Clady and two centers, who between the three of them played TWO GAMES all season long, and yet the offense still set records.

Those are the only offensive players that they had missing, and they managed to score a grand total of 8 points - less than our defense scored alone.

It's like us complaining that we didn't have Anthony McCoy

Guardian

Reaction score
I love how the article's top comments are basically saying what you guys said. Didn't see one comment backing up the article.

amill87

Reaction score
jblaze":1mhm5pkt said:
Hahaha. Love it. This is what you get when you try to make excuses when you flop in the biggest game. SF did the same thing following the NFCCG, they blamed the ref's.

Losers will always look at everything but themselves when they lose and that's why they won't get better. This is what happens when you don't have a "next man up" approach and beat yourselves mentally. Injuries happen to everyone. Our team beat your team BADLY, end of story.

I can't wait to hear their excuses when we get them in the 1st game next year on Thursday night in Seattle and we stomp them again. I'm sure it will be about how unfair the Clink is then.

Kinda like we did for 8 years after 05?

I love listening to the Denver media try to figure out what happened because they were so cocky before the game but let's not get up on a soap box as fans.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
amill87":1nhwujl0 said:
jblaze":1nhwujl0 said:

I love listening to the Denver media try to figure out what happened because they were so cocky before the game but let's not get up on a soap box as fans.

Except it wasn't just us...even the official apologized and admitted he called a horrible game

jblaze

Reaction score
amill87":xr1l6yxj said:
jblaze":xr1l6yxj said:

Maybe you did, I didn't. Also there was confirmed blown calls by the ref's themselves yearly later which lends credibility and validity to the complaints as opposed to the whiners who cited calls that weren't even talked about on sports talk radio or anyone outside of SF. If there's no unbiased corroboration outside of the parties involved, it's pure speculation and conspiracy theory.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
lol.. I like how he's comparing RAHIM MOORE and CHRIS HARRIS to Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas too.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hard to blame them, when you get destroyed as bad as they did there's really no choice but to make excuses...............because the only other alternative is to take a cold hard look in the mirror and shudder at the realization that they're the most overrated football team in NFL history.

A

Anonymous

Guardian":1zh1zu66 said:
I love how the article's top comments are basically saying what you guys said. Didn't see one comment backing up the article.

Dude, Guardian, nice signature graphic!

Sweeet.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
Everybody here in Denver thinks that they just didn't show up, (giving no credit to the Seahawks) saying things like the Cowboys stole the broncos SB uniforms, blah, blah,

Theyre in SB Loss Denial.

jblaze

Reaction score
The AFC is soft. We would have done the same thing to the Patriots.

Finesse your way right to the therapist donkey's.

bigcc

Reaction score
Funny thing is even if you took those players off our team, and then took away demaryious thomas (for sidney rice), DRC (for Browner) limited welker (newly acquired WR to make up for Harvin) to the same # of snaps percy got, Tamme for McCoy, and one of their backup DE's (pretty sure they use a rotation) for scruggs, I still think we'd have stomped them.

Maxwell covers decker, Thurmond covers welker the few snaps he gets, Lane covers whoever the hell they have after that. Julius Thomas is still locked down since Kam/LB's are still in, move Irvin back to LEO, Schofield at other end on passing downs, and our D still locks them down lmao.

Greenhell

Reaction score
5280Hawk":3tdvfntm said:
Everybody here in Denver thinks that they just didn't show up, (giving no credit to the Seahawks) saying things like the Cowboys stole the broncos SB uniforms, blah, blah,

Theyre in SB Loss Denial.

Many Bronco fan friends of mine have said similar things. I say, "Oh they showed up, they just had no answer for the beating they were handed."

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Funny that these injuries didn't stop the broncos from going 13-3, putting up the best offense ever, and beating the chargers and patriots in the playoffs.

Suddenly they are an issue against Seattle?

I'm sorry.

The Broncos got beat because they had one game plan, and an idiotic one against Seattle's defense. Throw the ball short and hope for YAC - that's all they did. It was plan A, B, and C. When it didn't work they sulked around the sidelines not even looking for answers, because they had none.

Piss poor game planning by a QB, Coach, and GM you'd expect more from.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Best article I've read in days... from an entertainment standpoint.