NFL Films Presents SB48...even more sound FX?

JonRud

Reaction score
Are there any new quotes of Peyton or John Fox saying 'Sh*t we're screwed'?

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
NFL Films Presents is as close as you can get to the network's "Game of the Week" programs that they ran years ago, right down to the same announcer. I'm glad they did one on the Super Bowl, even if it was only a half hour long.

Exittium

Reaction score
I cheered like a school girl when pete said "come on rattle his @ss again"

OP
OP
H

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Pete classic..."don't you want to play all night....let's go out and scrimmage."

Might as well have been a glorified practice.

Hmmm... I wonder what the outcome would have been for Seahawks Bench vs. Denver Starters.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Hear those refs talking in the second half video?

"-Hell of a team right here boy. -Yea they're pretty impressive, pretty impressive."

Even the ref's were in awe. :)

-The Glove-

Reaction score
That was freaking awesome...they had the smartest QB to ever play the game flustered all gsme. He was at a loss for words and more than once he couldn't believe what happened "What the hell happened there?"

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
Damn...... I had to lite up a smoke after watching those two parts, and I don't smoke.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":1gvm5spc said:
NFL Films Presents is as close as you can get to the network's "Game of the Week" programs that they ran years ago, right down to the same announcer. I'm glad they did one on the Super Bowl, even if it was only a half hour long.

The Game of the Week series was much better than what they do now. What made that special was the music and extra sounds you'd get, now they basically NFL REPLAY is just that, nothing special. I wish they still did that.

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
I kept thinking back to the 2012 wins over the 49ers (42-13) and Cardinals (58-0) when the Seahawks defense went berserk and just couldn't be beat. They play with superpowers sometimes. I hope we get most of em back.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I can't watch this stuff without my eyes watering up. :) dang we've waited a long time for this.
I think we can win more in next few years but don't think anything will compare to this.

acbass

Reaction score
This is the best one I've seen so far. How can you not love this entire team? Especially Carroll! Such an amazing game and season. We will never forget this.

Hawks46

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":36fr5nut said:
Hear those refs talking in the second half video?

"-Hell of a team right here boy. -Yea they're pretty impressive, pretty impressive."

Even the ref's were in awe. :)

Funny, most Denver fans cry and blame injuries. Even the refs respected what we did. At least you don't hear the majority of Denver fans crying about the officiating like the Whiner fans all did.