Super Bowl rings. All 47 so far.

James in PA

Reaction score
For some reason, the Super Bowl XL ring looks fake to me.

hawker84

Reaction score
I think my favorite looks where the Cowpokes and the Patriots.. They should really loose the gold and go with white gold or platinum, gold looks old school to me...

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I know it will be the first one ever that means jack to me! ;)

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Some of those are tuuuuurrible....and I agree with the Gold....looks dated.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I don't think they'll put a literal "12" on there but I wouldn't be surprised if they add it in some inconspicuous way, like the feather things on the uniform. They don't need to add it at all IMO; it's going to look cool no matter what since it will say Seattle Seahawks and World Champions somewhere on it.

garrylt4

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":18x2usyh said:
I assume there will be a 12 on it.........

There should be!

James in PA":18x2usyh said:
For some reason, the Super Bowl XL ring looks fake to me.

It is, in so many ways.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":40d4xjs7 said:
dutchman063":40d4xjs7 said:
they wont put a 12 on the ring... and they shouldnt
This

Definitely. It's not like the 12s came out in force at the Super Bowl (causing a safety) or set a world record this year. What complete and utter arrogance to even THINK such a thing.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":30eqcpp3 said:
Hawkfan77":30eqcpp3 said:
dutchman063":30eqcpp3 said:
This

Definitely. It's not like the 12s came out in force at the Super Bowl (causing a safety) or set a world record this year. What complete and utter arrogance to even THINK such a thing.
How arrogant of a fan base have we become that we think we need to be a part of a SB ring...

Sure you can say Hawk fans caused the safety in the game, but that's two points. Come on now, we set a record, that got broke, then we broke it again, and KC will probably break it next year and then we will probably break it again and so on and so forth. Doesn't have anything to do with the TEAM putting a whooping on the donkeys.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":2fj81qzi said:
Sarlacc83":2fj81qzi said:
Hawkfan77":2fj81qzi said:
dutchman063":2fj81qzi said:
This

How arrogant of a fan base have we become that we think we need to be a part of a SB ring...

Sure you can say Hawk fans caused the safety in the game, but that's two points. Come on now, we set a record, that got broke, then we broke it again, and KC will probably break it next year and then we will probably break it again and so on and so forth. Doesn't have anything to do with the TEAM putting a whooping on the donkeys.

Ah, you're right. I forgot that the Seahawks don't play with extra energy in front of their home crowd.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1hmdv42d said:
Ah, you're right. I forgot that the Seahawks don't play with extra energy in front of their home crowd.
So want credit for the wins? You want credit for all the time in the film room that you didn't put in? All the off season workouts you didn't do? All the preparation you didn't make?

I mean let's be real, putting a 12 on the SB ring, IMO, diminishes all the work that franchise put into becoming great. Let's stop pretending all things are equal.

Paul Allen gave us a flag, he got us a spot on the jersey, heck he even pays stupid Texas A&M every year so we can continue to call ourselves the 12s. Put down the fan flavored koolaid. 12 does not belong on the ring, crazy to think so or want it to happen

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":t6f7d20l said:
Sarlacc83":t6f7d20l said:
So want credit for the wins? You want credit for all the time in the film room that you didn't put in? All the off season workouts you didn't do? All the preparation you didn't make?

I mean let's be real, putting a 12 on the SB ring, IMO, diminishes all the work that franchise put into becoming great. Let's stop pretending all things are equal.

Paul Allen gave us a flag, he got us a spot on the jersey, heck he even pays stupid Texas A&M every year so we can continue to call ourselves the 12s. Put down the fan flavored koolaid. 12 does not belong on the ring, crazy to think so or want it to happen

Again, you're spot on. That's why Pete Carroll, after the season was over, gave zero credit to the fans and made sure everyone knew it was solely the team.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
The Top, Will likely have the Bird on it. But i bet 12 ends up somewhere on the side.