Are there alternative versions of audio for SBXLVIII?

VinceDee

Reaction score
I'm not a big Joe Buck fan, so I'd like to know how to get legitimate alternative versions of the radio broadcast audio of XLVIII. I want to match it up with my recorded video version of the game so I won't have to grit my teeth while watching.

I missed out on recording the rebroadcast of the Raible/Moon version, so a link to that would be nice. Also, it would be interesting to have a version of the national radio broadcast and the Bronco homer radio broadcast. I've already searched the interwebs but can't find anything.

Thanks

James in PA

Reaction score
Yea, I would like to hear the national Westwood One radio broadcast with Kevin Harlan and Boomer Esiason.

DrDix

Reaction score
Why listen to Raible. Such an awful commentator. Makes soooo many mistakes.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Forget about the local Denver radio broadcast. It's not worth finding.

About a week ago on KJR950 or ESPN710 they played portions of it and the homer Broncos announcers were so monotone on the biggest plays of the game.

It was actually boring to listen to.

MrCarey

Reaction score
DrDix":2856jja0 said:

SO fun to listen to. Especially compared to Buck and Aikman.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
DrDix":3eszl36e said:

Passion, voice, "holy catfish", etc

BlueThunder

Reaction score
DrDix":25vekwb6 said:

Raible "awful"? :229031_confused2: To me, he's the Dave Niehaus of Seattle Football. Former Seahawk receiver and passionate fan of our team. Every play-by-play guy makes mistakes. They're wayyy up there in that booth and sometimes it's hard to catch the numbers of the players, as he has mentioned. I will admit that he made a few more mistakes than usual during the Super Bowl, but he always corrected them. I will never get tired of his obvious passion for this team. Plus I love the way Moon can't contain himself sometimes. Love it.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
BlueThunder":ltxyegy3 said:
DrDix":ltxyegy3 said:

Raible "awful"? :229031_confused2: To me, he's the Dave Niehaus of Seattle Football.

Oh good lord. Please do NOT make that comparison again. Raible is okay. Leaves too much for the listener to fill in.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":1l76cho3 said:
BlueThunder":1l76cho3 said:
DrDix":1l76cho3 said:

Raible "awful"? :229031_confused2: To me, he's the Dave Niehaus of Seattle Football.

Oh good lord. Please do NOT make that comparison again. Raible is okay. Leaves too much for the listener to fill in.

Football is too fast moving a sport to make an accurate comparison to the story telling of Niehaus, but he has every bit the passion for football that Niehaus did for baseball...

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
A few days ago I REDD that one of the major news aggregate sites (ALIEN to some) has a torrent link to all of the Raible/Moon game broadcasts from this season on their Seahawks page...

KINGGRUMPY

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":3cqfkkq8 said:
BlueThunder":3cqfkkq8 said:
DrDix":3cqfkkq8 said:

Do you not understand football? I've listened to Raible quite a bit. Nothing wrong with the commentary. Never had a problem with his commentary, other than saying which direction they are going. He is a Hawk and loyal to his franchise.

KINGGRUMPY

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2td8ix8z said:
daveCFPrez":2td8ix8z said:
BlueThunder":2td8ix8z said:
DrDix":2td8ix8z said:

Football is too fast moving a sport to make an accurate comparison to the story telling of Niehaus, but he has every bit the passion for football that Niehaus did for baseball...

Agreed and I believe he is just as knowledgable of football as Dave was of baseball.... This is actually the first criticism of Raible I've heard.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Raible's descriptive, he's passionate, he understands the game... sure he gets a name or a number wrong here and there but all announcers do. If you've listened to other teams' radio announcers you know we're pretty lucky to have him.

BASF

Reaction score
BlueThunder":qfaylycw said:
Plus I love the way Moon can't contain himself sometimes. Love it.

I could not stop laughing every time anyone would show the Sherman tip to Malcolm with a 67 year old Hall Of Fame quarterback marking like a teenage girl. It was so awesomely funny on a spectacularly high level.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
-The Glove-":rqck02qu said:
DrDix":rqck02qu said:

Passion, voice, "holy catfish", etc

^This!

And mistakes? Really? You ought to listen to Denvers homer talking heads on KJR's Opponent Rewind try to call the Super Bowl. Really loved their attempts at calling Percy's 1st run up the side. Someone stumbles and stammers over the word "through" like Porky Pig as he's trying to explain that Percy is running through his team and it's delicious. haha

http://www.sportsradiokjr.com/onair/dav ... -12031481/

Brett

Reaction score
Rufus":14lj3z6y said:

thanks any chance there's another link to this ? here is the message i got

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.