Best Super Bowl Shirt I've Seen So Far

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Made from 100% badassness and bronco tears.

1661582_10151874086431722_968858106_n.jpg

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, that's a good one. They have them everywhere, team shop/dick's sporting goods/sports authority etc.

I just swooped up the one with the Lombardi, pretty cool looking.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Got 2 already, the charcoal colored one the guys were wearing on the field and a blue one with the game results listed on the back but may have to add to that with this one. Pretty freakin' awesome stuff.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Snagged one tonight at Dick's Sporting Goods along with the official SBXLVIII grey hats the players wore right after winning the game...Funny, I can't wait to get a white elite jersey. I would likely not have ever gotten one but now that that is the color they won the SB in, I have to have one. ESPECIALLY with the right patch! :)

drdiags

Reaction score
Aros":hsd46h7o said:
Snagged one tonight at Dick's Sporting Goods along with the official SBXLVIII grey hats the players wore right after winning the game...Funny, I can't wait to get a white elite jersey. I would likely not have ever gotten one but now that that is the color they won the SB in, I have to have one. ESPECIALLY with the right patch! :)

You should create a "All Family Business has been closed" to sew on our old "Unfinished Business" 2005 tee-shirts. Just ran across my old blue one and I have the white tee-shirt as well. Not sure what happened to my two hats, probably have them stashed away in my closet on a hat rack.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, they need a proper verbal burial don't they James? FINISHED BUSINESS 2013 should do! :D

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sold! :D

Attachments

• finishedbusiness.jpg
    finishedbusiness.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2,287

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would order one. :D

Attachments

• finishedbiz.png
    finishedbiz.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 2,105

drdiags

Reaction score
Aros":2dvictuy said:
Yes, they need a proper verbal burial don't they James? FINISHED BUSINESS 2013 should do! :D

Man, that would be so cool to have. Just think of all the old stock you could get rid of. :thirishdrinkers: :stirthepot:

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Our first complete season with absolute reason. Won our division, and HFA. Beat the second best team in the league to win the conference and smothered the competition in the Super Bowl.

It simply doesn't get much better than this!!