Mike Rob Interviews Kearse

kidhawk

Reaction score
Saw that this morning on air. Super Bowl XLVIII is truly the gift that keeps on giving

scutterhawk

Reaction score
That "Shag All Those Tackles" play for the Touchdown by Kearse was pretty sensational, I'm glad he's a Seahawk.

Exittium

Reaction score
He "carlsoned" the disneyland bit lol.. totally was waiting for a carlson dance to preceed haha

Brahn

Reaction score
Remember when Kearse and Will Smith threw a party in Uncle Phil and Aunt Viv's house to shoot a music video, those were some wild and crazy times.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Mike Rob is a natural, he'll have no problem transitioning to TV. The NFL network would be smart to grab him once his playing days are over.

drdiags

Reaction score
MRob is definitely getting better at interviewing players. His edge currently is that he has a close connection with the current guys playing. His interview last year with Darrelle Revis was pretty good and he has done other current athletes from other sports. He can hold his own as far as putting out an opinion and seems natural in front of the camera.

Sounds like he wants to try playing for another couple of years. Not sure where he goes next, after burning his opportunity with the Titans and Giants when choosing to come back to Seattle. He wasn't vary complimentary towards them when describing why he opted not to choose either destination.

On a side note, I could see 2-3 of the players that did the NFLN and ESPN tour last week as Seahawks not being with the team next season (Bryant, MRob and Bennett). Just cannot see the team keeping MRob. I will miss him just like I did Leon this season. Good dudes and class acts in my book.