Alex Jones Opinion - Seahawks "Admit Cheating" in Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
I hadn't seen this posted anywhere yet (if it has been, I'll apologize now). I found this last night and thought I'd share the pain. Some guys (like Alex Jones) ... just flat out DO NOT get it and probably never will. I would comment further but I honestly think this really does speak for itself ...

[youtube]2oYdzvskAIo[/youtube]

jammerhawk

Reaction score
This was a waste of time to watch as this guy has his head so far up his rear that he can't see the light anymore.

theascension

Reaction score
Alex Jones is the most paranoid idiot to ever hit the internet. He just spins *any* major news story into a conspiracy narrative to turn a profit (and I'm sure he laughs all the way to the bank). I lump him in with the believability of Chris Angel's 'magic'. I watched a few minutes but little of it made sense. There's a great documentary that shows just how paranoid the guy is out there.

He doesn't seem to understand the fundamentals of football either. Ever since film was invented teams have watched game tape... the NFL releases game film to coaches.. There's a big difference between what Belichuck was caught with and what Sherman did.

Comparing what Sherman did to the NSA is absolute nonsense. GAME FILM IS COMMON PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, what the NSA does/has done is not. But whatever he does this every video I've ever seen of him, fostering to his paranoid audience.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
images%2Farticle%2F2012%2F09%2F30%2Fsmh.gif

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Obviously a Donkos fan.
I just closed my eyes for a Second or two, and I was hearing Rush Limbaugh jacking out nonsensical absurdity.
Where the hell are they finding these jerk-wads, and who is paying them to scuttle honesty for the sake of what, entertainment?
Sorry asses like this, are a waste of gray matter.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
How the hell do people listen to and believe this guy. Too many people I know subscribe to some conspiracy theory and their favorite link is Alex Jones...yet I'm the sheep somehow

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Didn't bother to watch 'cause I know what happened on Feb 2.

Exittium

Reaction score
So he's who sent the conspiracy theorist to interrupt malcom smith's interview.

Rocket

Reaction score
Alex Jones is a blogger in search of a controversy. Problem is that he's dumber'n a fence post and sees a conspiracy in everything.

Disregard him, trust me. Right, Adam?

volsunghawk

Reaction score
What's awesome about Jones is that his mouthbreathing conspiracy theorist fanbase is actually willing to out themselves. I know when I see an "infowars.com" sticker on the car to give the person a wide berth on the road, as they're likely unstable and mentally ill.

Throwdown

Reaction score
It's sad that this dude plays off fears to make money.

I'm a conspiracy theorist, won't deny it, but Alex Jones is low form scum when it comes to this kind of stuff

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
listend for 2 minutes and then figured, i may as well not waste anymore time that i will never get back....[i was surprised that i did not see a tin foil lined studio]

Status
Not open for further replies.