More fantastic Playoff/Super Bowl art by Austin Madison

Riley12

Reaction score
I still don't like the "12th Man saves the day" picture. They should have someone dressed in Seahawks gear, screaming the Broncos logo off the page instead.

Birdfinger

Reaction score
Don't know why it bugs me so much but the helmet isn't our current helmet. I keep seeing the blue on blue logo instead of the grey on blue.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Birdfinger":252jdlwv said:
Don't know why it bugs me so much but the helmet isn't our current helmet. I keep seeing the blue on blue logo instead of the grey on blue.

Bugs me too.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah I was going to say "someone send that guy a file of our new helmet". But he really is a good artist.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Birdfinger":pm2chh3g said:

Big time pet peeve of mine too. I've started posting this when I see the dated logo used in current pics; e.g., with the Lombardi. Come on, man.

KmtdLUd

Crizilla

Reaction score
the 12th man saves the day picture is absolutely disgusting. I'm a graphic designer (and i dont even need to be to point this out), but for one, its the old seahawk logo. 2, for some reason the artist added a bevel to it which is not modern at all. Just because you can add a lame 90s photoshop filter on the picture doesnt mean it looks good. Way outdated. 3, it sucks. 4, the ref looks stupid. 5, it's not creative like the other ones at all. 6, it sucks

whatever

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
The first one is awesome. That's been printed out and is on the wall in my office.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Along these same lines here's a pretty cool sketch by a guy I know, he's the art director at Sucker Punch here in Seattle, company that makes the Infamous games on playstation.

HAWX2