What are Good stores in Seattle carrying SB Champs Product?

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Hoping someone can tell me are what good stores in Seattle that have a good selection and variety of Super Bowl Champion product. I'm in Canada so I would be looking for stores that will ship up here.

Looking mainly for pennants, lapel pins, flags, banners, SB player pictures holding trophy, etc.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jeez every Grocery chain, Drug Store and I bet regular retail has something, seen them all over and they seem to be going fast because of limited amounts on shelves when I see them.

There are a lot of NFL ones, the hologram decale is the key, others are done by private parties or people associated with the chains and are probably going to be very unique in coming years.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen lots of stuff but most of it picked through, and crappy selection. If I find a shirt I like I can't find it in my size. I'm really looking for a XLVIII long sleeve sweatshirt with a decent design to wear at work, might have to order something on-line.

chris98251

Reaction score
Or if nothing else be patient, there should be a ton come the first day of camp and pre season, they are still playing catch up with distribution.

Seahawks4life

Reaction score
Well if youre anywhere near lacey,WA, Kohls got in SB48 shirts players were wearing also Sweaters, long sleeves. They also had sweet commerative super bowl Full size footballs with final score and team logos on it.