fanatics

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
My order was shipped but never came. I call customer service but i press 2 to speak with a person but it cuts me off any one else have the same issue?

kidhawk

Reaction score
theseahawkguy":15uv4ve5 said:
My order was shipped but never came. I call customer service but i press 2 to speak with a person but it cuts me off any one else have the same issue?

Did you try emailing them? It's a little slower, but it seemed to work ok for us. I had some Seahawks gifts ordered the first week of December that didn't show up by Christmas (they were scheduled to arrive a week before Christmas). There were two separate orders. One of the orders, they offered to replace the items and the other person they rebated their shipping costs. The order finally did show up Dec. 31 (2 weeks later than promised). I have noticed that FEDEX is their preferred shipper and on their website (even to this day) they have warnings that shipments are experiencing delays due to the harsh winter weather.

Some how I think right now, stock in UPS and FEDEX is probably not a proper investment. With this harsh winter they have both been hit hard with delays which cost them untold amounts of money.

Anguish

Reaction score
If you're having issues with your order from Fanatics.com, feel free to PM drcool, he will be able to find out what the issue is in pretty quick order...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Can we change the title of this thread? Why do people choose to jump to such radical conclusions all the time?

RynoHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":wyv3pinh said:
Can we change the title of this thread? Why do people choose to jump to such radical conclusions all the time?

because apparently they watch too much Office Space and have an infinity for the "Jump to Conclusions" game

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
If you actually read fine print you will notice most of the gear made after the super bowl has an availability date of February 18th meaning it will ship at latest that day, I still have three shirts I'm waiting on all marked to be shipped later.

OP
OP
T

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
the problem is it has not moved since Thursday the fed ex tracker says its been stalling. i know its the hollidays but..... Ohio still come one man.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I just called the Fanatics number to check on my order that shipped Saturday, and it's working fine.

1-855-438-0684

So yeah, much ado about nothing. The sky is not falling, nothing more to see here, please go back inside your homes.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2mbkcy29 said:
I just called the Fanatics number to check on my order that shipped Saturday, and it's working fine.

1-855-438-0684

So yeah, much ado about nothing. The sky is not falling, nothing more to see here, please go back inside your homes.

Why would I do that when I just received all 3 shirts right now!

TIME TO CELEBRATE WORLD CHAMPS!

Msfann

Reaction score
My jersey shipped a couple of days ago (hasn't arrived yet but its not due to arrive yet).

If you want to talk slow I ordered a copy of the Seattle times on ebay from someone in Everett (and i live in Everett) and its going to take about 15 days for it to show up in the US mail.

Also trackers suck, fed ex, ups, ontrac, us mail etc. they barely ever get updated. Its annoying but that's how they work, but the arrival date is normally (not always) pretty spot on from what when it originally says it will show up.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
theseahawkguy":31t6k5kp said:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/football-fanatics-inc-jacksonville-2

weird.

Are you on some kind of smear campaign?

theseahawkguy":31t6k5kp said:
FTR I bought it on the 12th and it has been shipping since 2/13/13

Things regularly take more than 4 days in the mail, especially if one or more of those days are a Sunday or a holiday.

drcool

Reaction score
I can guarantee you Fanatics.com is not shut down. If it was I would be wasting my time here at my desk. We are very much alive and kicking here. PM me your order number and I can look into it for you. I believe that Yelp page is one of our old retail stores that we got rid of a couple years back or an old office location.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
drcool":11nb26ap said:
I can guarantee you Fanatics.com is not shut down. If it was I would be wasting my time here at my desk. We are very much alive and kicking here. PM me your order number and I can look into it for you. I believe that Yelp page is one of our old retail stores that we got rid of a couple years back or an old office location.

Sorry for the late notice about you guys shutting down. Take any office supplies you want and turn off the lights.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1yb6m3aa said:
theseahawkguy":1yb6m3aa said:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/football-fanatics-inc-jacksonville-2

weird.

Are you on some kind of smear campaign?

theseahawkguy":1yb6m3aa said:
FTR I bought it on the 12th and it has been shipping since 2/13/13

Things regularly take more than 4 days in the mail, especially if one or more of those days are a Sunday or a holiday.

Try getting things shipped to Canada, THEN you can complain about delays. I JUST got my Super Bowl program on Friday from NFLshop. Love the souvineer, but it would have been nice to have before the game...