OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
If these are true (big if) I would guess it's 4 years 23 million 14 guaranteed

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Hehe. I posted rumblings last week, and it got deleted. Can't give up my sources....

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'd think somewhere between 18 - 22 million over 4 years. I think 6 million per is just to much for a team that runs it as much as we do. I'd feel more comfortable with 4.5 million per.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
i keep going back to amendola's contract with NE last year.

I'd go 20-22m if it's indeed 4 years, 10m guaranteed and 8m signing bonus.

drdiags

Reaction score
Would like to see some movement, it is getting close to the finish line so getting a picture of what the plan is would be good to know.

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
If he re-signs I will jump head first into the first band I see. Hope we can keep him.

plyka

Reaction score
Are you people insane? 4 years at 24m? That's a shot straight to the knees of this organization...I'm really hoping Tate does get 4 for 24, but SOMEHWERE ELSE.

If Tate comes at 6m PER YEAR, it is a huge and ridiculous waste of money. Perhaps the first real idiotic decision by this team. Note, I don't consider wrong decisions idiotic, because sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. I call sentimental decisions idiotic, because those are destined to lose.

6m per year for Tate is beyond absurd. I heard Clayton say that a team can have 6-8 players at 6m or higher. You are going to waste one of those 6 on Tate? Watch Bennett walk, watch Sherm or Earl or Baldwin walk? You people are nuts.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawknballs":302bfmx1 said:
i keep going back to amendola's contract with NE last year.

I'd go 20-22m if it's indeed 4 years, 10m guaranteed and 8m signing bonus.
That's close to my guess but I'd/go lower 16/18 with 9-10 guaranteed.

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
Plyka I don't want him at just under 6 per, but that would be my guess for the contract. He's our #1 wr and an elite punt returner

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
davidonmi":2x0aukjt said:
Plyka I don't want him at just under 6 per, but that would be my guess for the contract. He's our #1 wr and an elite punt returner
Wrong sir, he is our number TWO at best and hopefully number 3 this year. Percy is our number 1 and hopefully Sidney is our number 2.

Our wide receiver situation is just so sad and proves why Wilson is straight special.

OP
OP
davidonmi

davidonmi

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3ocv6nlf said:
davidonmi":3ocv6nlf said:
Wrong sir, he is our number TWO at best and hopefully number 3 this year. Percy is our number 1 and hopefully Sidney is our number 2.

Our wide receiver situation is just so sad and proves why Wilson is straight special.
Sorry I meant was

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
davidonmi":30j6cpq4 said:
MizzouHawkGal":30j6cpq4 said:
davidonmi":30j6cpq4 said:

Sorry I meant was
No worries.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
News will break tomorrow or this week, I actually am buying into the rumors 100% because Tate has already said he'd stay in Seattle at a discounted price.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
davidonmi":33d79hty said: