Great News & Rumors Site

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you baseball guys visit mlbtraderumors.com for baseball news and rumors, but it is one of the best round-up sites I have ever seen. They post quick and timely updates of the latest baseball news. You can usually find info there faster than some major sporting news sites.

The reason I am posting this is that they have just opened up a new NFL version this year. This will be a great bookmark to stay up-to-date on all Seahawks news this offseason. If there is a rumor that the Seahawks are even remotely linked to, these guys will let you know. You can even like their specific Seahawks page on Facebook and they will update only Seahawks news on your Facebook feed.

I know .NET is the place I check first for Seahawks news, as do many of you, because this is the best and fastest way to get the Seahawks news we crave...but this will be the 2nd site I check this offseason and thought I would make you aware of another great resource.

http://www.profootballrumors.com/

Seahawks Facebook updates: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Seahawks-Rumors-Pro-Football-Rumors/230319177148331

kearly

Reaction score
I really like Rotoworld's NFL and Draft sections this time of year for rumors and news.

On that note, sounds like Danario Alexander might be done playing football. Another huge setback to his knee. Really sad. He'd be a superstar without the health problems.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I found two things interesting on that page.

1. Wide receiver Chris Matthews will get a guaranteed $10K bonus on his futures contract with the Seahawks, according to Brian McIntyre (via Twitter). Matthews is one of just a few futures signees to see guaranteed money on their deal.

2. The Dolphins announced that they have canned offensive line coach Jim Turner and longtime head athletics trainer Kevin O’Neill. Both men were named in the Ted Wells report which examined the Dolphins organization following the Richie Incognito/Jonathan Martin controversy.

Three things actually:

3. Several players from the Super Bowl champion Seahawks had their 2014 salaries become fully guaranteed this week, notes Jason Fitzgerald of OverTheCap.com in his latest update on teams’ cap space. Percy Harvin, Cliff Avril, and Kam Chancellor had their contracts for 2014 vest from partially guaranteed to fully guaranteed, according to Fitzgerald.