THE SEAHAWKS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry. About once a day I absolutely freak out and have to shout it across the rooftops. Carry on. :D

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":58bs229f said:
Sorry. About once a day I absolutely freak out and have to shout it across the rooftops. Carry on. :D

No Need to apologize. I find some reason to say it every day

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The Seattle Seahawks are Super Bowl champions.

This is a statement that will never be untrue.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm still in shock about it all to be honest. Not gonna lie.

Largent80

Reaction score
Me too. It's like after waiting 38 years and it finally happened. It is hard to fathom it.

The great part is the WAY we did it. A ROYAL assbeating. :179417:

< me

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Dang even thoug hI watched the game a few times, and they win every one of them, it still is a little dream like. How far we come from those early years when Zorn to Largent was the highlight.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Largent80":3uf5lr2j said:
Me too. It's like after waiting 38 years and it finally happened. It is hard to fathom it.

The great part is the WAY we did it. A ROYAL assbeating. :179417:

< me

That was really the coolest thing about it for me. The total domination in front of a record-breaking audience. The WHOLE WORLD saw us totally dismantle the highest scoring offense in history... Leaving absolutely ZERO doubt about who is the best in the NFL. It could have been some contested garbage game like XL, where I'm sure Steeler fans were feeling that their little celebration was being a little ruined by all the talk that we got jobbed. Nope, none of that. We spanked 'em HARD in all phases of the game, leaving no controversy whatsoever. It just went beyond my wildest dreams, and then some! A Seahawks team that will be talked about for decades, like the '85 Bears... And it ain't hyperbole to say that!

World Champion Seattle Seahawks... I can finally say it and not just fanaticize about it like I have for 3-plus decades!

WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Welp, time to go watch it again... Writing this post got me all pumped up again!

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
I go to the NFL scoreboard page on all the sports sites just about every day. I just can't get enough of seeing "Seattle 43, Denver 8".

It's going to be a great off-season.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Are you sure? Do you have proof? Gotta ask these important questions for the sake of the site yanno. Can you point me to a site for proof of this? Most times people have to post a proof by several sources.

I think this one is gonna hurt. LOL

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":28c4xdr5 said:
Are you sure? Do you have proof? Gotta ask these important questions for the sake of the site yanno. Can you point me to a site for proof of this? Most times people have to post a proof by several sources.

I think this one is gonna hurt. LOL

You can point any Bronco fans who doubt it to my slingbox to watch it again in all it's glory :lol:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I have not yet fully grasped that our Seattle Seahawks are the World Champion Seattle Seahawks.

However, what HAS fully resonated with me is we absolutely kicked Denver's ass while the whole world watched... and for now, that's good enough.

I'm happy. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
A big part of it is having spent 95% of my life praying, hoping, wishing, pleading for the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl before I die, and when you fantasize about something that means so much to you for so many years it takes on this mystique that transcends everyday reality. So when it actually happened, it was difficult to put my emotions in words or to compare it to that ideal, that mystique I wished so hard for all of my life. Then, on February 2nd, 2014, as I sat at my friend's sister's house, there it was. There it was.

It's incredible, one of the best things that has happened in my life outside of the birth of my children, my family and friends...

The. Seahawks. Won. The. Super. Bowl.

They really, really did!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":2uusbqqv said:
A big part of it is having spent 95% of my life praying, hoping, wishing, pleading for the Seahawks to win the Super Bowl before I die, and when you fantasize about something that means so much to you for so many years it takes on this mystique that transcends everyday reality. So when it actually happened, it was difficult to put my emotions in words or to compare it to that ideal, that mystique I wished so hard for all of my life. Then, on February 2nd, 2014, as I sat at my friend's sister's house, there it was. There it was.

It's incredible, one of the best things that has happened in my life outside of the birth of my children, my family and friends...

They really, really did!

:thirishdrinkers:

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Aros":3nr0oxf6 said:

They really, really did!

Nope. Winning the SB was the best moment of my life, bar none. I have no children (by choice), but it supplants my wedding day, all vacations, all of my fond childhood memories and all of the chicks I've had my way with that were out of my league. This was the pinnacle. And I already told my wife that. Funny thing is, she agreed... hmmmm.... :lol:

Which leads to the elephant in the room... How do we feel if we win it next year? It can't EVER, POSSIBLY be as great as this FIRST, DOMINANT win... It would of course be great, but I just don't see surpassing this one...

A

Anonymous

The strangest thing for me is this overwhelming feeling of calm I have as a result of all of this. I total and complete state of bliss has settled over me starting with the trophy presentation after the game.

I mean, no more pacing the floor, no more chewing the fingernails to nubs, no more broken remotes. I may just get manicures from now on.