SUPERBOWL CHAMPS

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawkfan1975":1bciobzb said:
How's everyone feeling?

pretty damn good, huh?

well alright, see ya!

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS
I'm feeling like a gawd damn CHAMPION! :th2thumbs: 8)

Riley12

Reaction score
Darn it! I just started watching the Super Bowl again, and I can't help getting the same pregame jitters
that I do before a live game. I watched up through the safety, to make sure nothing has changed, and now I am
taking a short break before diving in again.

sutz

Reaction score
Riley12":3o01lyfa said:
Darn it! I just started watching the Super Bowl again, and I can't help getting the same pregame jitters
that I do before a live game. I watched up through the safety, to make sure nothing has changed, and now I am
Well, if you watch it in 12 second increments, it's gonna take a long, long time. ;)

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
hawkfan1975":1s3f3ee3 said:
How's everyone feeling?

pretty damn good, huh?

well alright, see ya!

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS

Read this in Brian the Dog from Family Guy's voice.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Riley12":3dj8dc9g said:

Replace that old, comatose-looking hawk in you Avatar with the new, more aggressive and confident-looking one and you will have no further issue with that sort of thing. 8) :p

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am watching it again too. just the second time. I am checking the video quality of my dvd recorder and not liking it as much as I want. But I am ok with it. I saw the beginning again...and laffed a LOT. <snicker>

TAB420

Reaction score
hawkfan1975":29oa5v7d said:
How's everyone feeling?

pretty damn good, huh?

well alright, see ya!

SUPERBOWL CHAMPS

Pumped and Jacked.....

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
Man, some days it still hasn't sunk in but it's still an incredible feeling. I was just in Las Vegas last week and wore some of my Hawks gear and couldn't believe the number of 12s that were out and about on the strip, had more than a few people pass by me and give a SEA-HAWKS! in my direction or high fiving random strangers as you walk by because you see a guy wearing a jersey or a hat, it was great.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":39rpd4m0 said:
Riley12":39rpd4m0 said:

Replace that old, comatose-looking hawk in you Avatar with the new, more aggressive and confident-looking one and you will have no further issue with that sort of thing. 8) :p
:icon_new: :icon_new: :13: