Grey/White, Grey/Blue

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
The updated Tampa helmet got me thinking about our uniforms and we have yet to pair either of these together. Thoughts? I really like the grey on blue look, but almost seems too "dark" for a road uni. The grey jerseys are exclusively for the road, correct?

JW01K2a

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Gray is better than white 100% of the time. Plus another 10% of the time just for good measure. Screw white, every team in the NFL has white in some fashion on a regular basis!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
after the superbowl I'm good with white/blue. we can wear white/blue every game from now on because i'm always going to picture us beating down our opponent for a trophy in them.

Chi-Hawkman

Reaction score
I thought the Wolf Grey (Alternate) were only allowed to be worn twice a year, per the NFL's jersey provisions...
It's still the best jersey. IMO
Zy6uby3y

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Blue on Blue is my Favorite,
White on Blue is 2nd
then Blue on Grey
Grey on Grey
White on Grey

I'd like to see the grey on blue but besides that

I'd be content never ever seeing us wearing white on white, grey on white, blue on white

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Wenhawk":192n6518 said:
Blue on Blue is my Favorite,
White on Blue is 2nd
then Blue on Grey
Grey on Grey
White on Grey

I'd like to see the grey on blue but besides that

I'd be content never ever seeing us wearing white on white, grey on white, blue on white

Good call, could not have said it better

melloyello1818

Reaction score
My personal favorite is what we wore during week 1 vs. Carolina (blue jersey/grey pants). That's the first and only time I've seen the Hawks rock that color combo and I loved it. Regardless, doesn't matter, we got the best uniforms in the NFL. That said, we could be wearing all pink but as long as we're woopin the other team's ass, looks good to me.

OP
OP
SeahawksBMX

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
melloyello1818":1a79rb93 said:
My personal favorite is what we wore during week 1 vs. Carolina (blue jersey/grey pants). That's the first and only time I've seen the Hawks rock that color combo and I loved it. Regardless, doesn't matter, we got the best uniforms in the NFL. That said, we could be wearing all pink but as long as we're woopin the other team's ass, looks good to me.

According to this, we rocked that combo twice in 2012, winning one and losing one. I don't remember which games they were (Dolphins "sprinkler" game, maybe one of them?). I like that look too; closest we get to a throwback. If you scroll down to the bottom of that page I linked, it has every Nike combo we've worn in the past 2 years and our record in each. Note they didn't mess with the white on grey this year after going 0-3 in them last year!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Chi-Hawkman":1tnwd6tl said:
I thought the Wolf Grey (Alternate) were only allowed to be worn twice a year, per the NFL's jersey provisions...
Zy6uby3y

We have kicked some major ass in grey, Houston comes to mind. We destroyed that team, sent their head coach to the ER, then got him fired!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Chi-Hawkman":2beg6yy3 said:
Only until the game starts. Once the players start sweating, they look like teletubbies.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Wasn't the grey top/white pants combo used in a preseason game (with T.O. at WR)?

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
01. All blue
02. White on Blue
03. Gray on Blue
04. Blue on Gray
05. All Gray

Everything else underwhelms me.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Seahawks need to make blue and grey pants their primary colors and white pants their alternates.

And other than them winning a Super Bowl in the white and blue, I'm not a fan of that combo.

RussJames

Reaction score
It's been over 10 years, can we get some throwbacks yet? Not sure about you, but I'd love to see our great QB sporting the old school jerseys.

SG0gCXQ

Seahawks1983

Reaction score
Can't do throwbacks because the NFL doesn't allow you to use a different helmet.

My favorite road combo is blue helmet/white jersey/gray pants.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Chi-Hawkman":o00iltd3 said:
Zy6uby3y

You can wear them twice during the regular season and unlimited in the playoffs. Not allowed in the Superbowl.

SeahawksBMX":o00iltd3 said:
The updated Tampa helmet got me thinking about our uniforms and we have yet to pair either of these together. Thoughts? I really like the grey on blue look, but almost seems too "dark" for a road uni. The grey jerseys are exclusively for the road, correct?

Not exclusive to the road. Home team always chooses jersey. We can wear them on the road against another team's dark jersey as long as the league doesn't find them conflicting.

uncle fester":o00iltd3 said:
Wasn't the grey top/white pants combo used in a preseason game (with T.O. at WR)?

No. First time we wore Grey top was Buffalo 2012.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
The white on blue looks good, and I guess I'm the only one who likes the white on whites aswell.

The Grey on blue/white doesnt do it for me, think grey on grey looks better

Edit: and I like the thought of blue on grey instead of blue on blue.