Pete Carroll and John Schneider on 710 (different times)

ivotuk

Reaction score

drdiags

Reaction score
Dan Shonka is that NFL Draft Guru from awhile back. I used to follow him on twitter but stopped. A lot of folks swear by him. He may have been part of the old BLESTO scouting agency. I forget.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":d2daxf3r said:
Dan Shonka is that NFL Draft Guru from awhile back. I used to follow him on twitter but stopped. A lot of folks swear by him. He may have been part of the old BLESTO scouting agency. I forget.
The Googles is my friend......

http://www.ourlads.com/shonka/

Ourlads’ General Manager and National Scout, Dan Shonka, has been involved in player personnel work for 39 years. He is one of, if not the only, NFL Draft Analyst to have played the game, coached the game, recruited high school players on the major college level, and scouted professionally. Shonka scouted for National Football Scouting, the Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, the Kansas City Chiefs, and the Philadelphia Stars of the USFL for a combined 16 years. Scouting is not a hobby. He has built his home and raised his family on his experience as a player personnel evaluator and he remains a team consultant.

Latest posts