Seahawks Draft History

lsheldon

Reaction score
I don't know how many have seen this but I found it quite interesting. It is a PDF and has the entire franchise draft history (including veteran allocation in 1976). It is amazing to look at the different draft classes under different coaches with the Seahawks. A lot of names in the early years are mysteries, and a few you wonder how they got away (like Ahmad Rashad in 1977).

The number of total picks under PC/JS and the number of those picks that are players still on the roster and contributing is astounding compared to previous Coaches / GM's.

http://seahawksmedia.com/DraftHx/DraftSummaries.pdf

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Rashad did good with Tarkenton and Kramer at qb for the Vikings..I don't think Zorn would have helped him much at all...As I see all those draft names..Compared to today..We had a lousy front office when it came to the draft...We got rid of Dorsett for basically BS..Largent was a great steal...A 7th rd pick but other than that nothing much...

hawksman53

Reaction score
worked at a drug and alcohol treatment facility in Blaine Washington in the Mid to Late 1980's when Alvin Powell was in treatment there.