solid Seahawks Super Bowl gear on this site

djTOY2000

Reaction score
wow... now THAT is what i have been looking for !! those are some pretty damn good looking dry-fit jackets (currently pulling out the CC)

I'm getting me this one

DRYFIT zps23301756

lsheldon

Reaction score
Local company with locations in Lynnwood, Bellevue, Tukwila, Bellingham, and Tacoma. Might be worth a trip.

main

Reaction score
Are those official Seahawks Super Bowl Nike merchandise? I ask because it looks like the website is adding a Seahawks logo patch and Super Bowl patch on their items and calling it "Super Bowl Champion" items. Looks a little fishy to me. These items were never sold on the Nike website. Just something to careful about.

lsheldon

Reaction score
main":1ua5d6yn said:
Are those official Seahawks Super Bowl Nike merchandise? I ask because it looks like the website is adding a Seahawks logo patch and Super Bowl patch on their items and calling it "Super Bowl Champion" items. Looks a little fishy to me. These items were never sold on the Nike website. Just something to careful about.

If you don't like the quality then don't buy any. I like them, and with the scarcity of actual Nike SB gear its worth a look since they are local and you can browse before you buy. It's not like you're going to stick those in a frame and have to worry about them depreciating if they aren't "genuine" SB merchandise.

main

Reaction score
lsheldon":2iwd6bdq said:
main":2iwd6bdq said:

If you don't like the quality then don't buy any. I like them, and with the scarcity of actual Nike SB gear its worth a look since they are local and you can browse before you buy. It's not like you're going to stick those in a frame and have to worry about them depreciating if they aren't "genuine" SB merchandise.
I was obviously just asking. We both know that a majority of people on this website like their items authentic. If what I just said is not true, then everyone here would be buying from those websites that sell fake Super Bowl jerseys from China.

Shoot, if you guys want to save money, please don't buy from this website. Just purchase the Seahawks logo patch on eBay for $6.95 (free shipping) and buy the Super Bowl patch on eBay for $7.95 (free shipping), then iron it on your Nike clothes. That is exactly what this "golf store" is doing and trying to sell you.

And to the original person that started this thread, please change the title to this thread. Remove "solid" from the title. That is false advertising. You're promoting a website selling fake Super Bowl gear.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Actually, the logo's are embroidered and not patches sewn in, if you had cared to bother actually looking. And the description states this:

Rep the Hawks on the golf course and elsewhere with this officially licensed Dri-Fit Performance Half Zip Golf Top. Golf Top features Seahawks logo on left chest and Super Bowl XLVIII insignia on right sleeve. This Super Bowl gear is available in limited quantities and for a limited time!

But you're too busy slamming someone else's posts to worry about checking facts.

main

Reaction score
Seattle_Stunna_MD":3r0ieo5v said:
It is basically a sweater and two patches sewn on. Not feeling them.
I thought the same exact thing..

I got 2 Nike jackets in my closet. Maybe I can slap a Seahawks patch and Super Bowl patch on them and sell them for $160 each online? :pukeface:

The Radish

Reaction score
lsheldon":2ruzdyo7 said:
Actually, the logo's are embroidered and not patches sewn in, if you had cared to bother actually looking. And the description states this:

Rep the Hawks on the golf course and elsewhere with this officially licensed Dri-Fit Performance Half Zip Golf Top. Golf Top features Seahawks logo on left chest and Super Bowl XLVIII insignia on right sleeve. This Super Bowl gear is available in limited quantities and for a limited time!

But you're too busy slamming someone else's posts to worry about checking facts.

Isheldon, please check your PMs.

Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Lets everyone in this string cool your jets a bit and remember to attack posts and not posters.

And perhaps you've heard this before,,,,Just because someone doesn't agree with you does not make them wrong nor you right,,just different.

:les:

OP
OP
G

gmo

Reaction score
to each their own, I happen to like wearing things that are different than every other site offers and every fan will be walking around with. Thought I'd share with others.

Considering Nike dri-fits like this are typically $70... I'll gladly pay someone else $19 to sew Seahawks and Super Bowl patches on there in a professional manner considering my own embroidery skills. I guess one could save $10 if they were really skilled or didn't care how great it looked and do it yourself.

Anguish

Reaction score
I hardly think that anyone who posts cheap, unlicensed shit from any of those self made t-shirt companies should be slamming any other products and claiming them to be 'fishy'. 90% of those shirts/sweatshirts/hats/etc contain copyrighted/tradmarked/sanctioned logos and I'm positive none of them are paying the royalties to use them, so stop with the hypocrisy.

main

Reaction score
Anguish":3rd2jfvl said:
I hardly think that anyone who posts cheap, unlicensed shit from any of those self made t-shirt companies should be slamming any other products and claiming them to be 'fishy'. 90% of those shirts/sweatshirts/hats/etc contain copyrighted/tradmarked/sanctioned logos and I'm positive none of them are paying the royalties to use them, so stop with the hypocrisy.
First of all, if you look at the history of this thread, my first comment never "slammed" anyone. I only questioned if the website is selling authorized authentic super bowl champion merchandise. Is it wrong to ask that question? I mean, if I am going to spend over $160 on a so called "super bowl nike jacket", I'd like to know if it really came from the company with those patches. I wouldn't had questioned the website (or cared) if the prices were reasonable (for a item that someone personally put ebay patches on themselves). Notice I just wanted to keep people aware that the items they may be buying might not be authentic? Is that wrong? But after that post, ISheldon immediately went "beast mode" on me like he owned the company.

There is a difference between buying a customized t-shirt on a website that claims every shirt is customized FOR TWENTY DOLLARS than buying from a website that claims they are officially licensed super bowl seahawks nike items for a heavy price WHEN THEY REALLY ARE NOT.

So no, I don't see how I am a hypocrite.

IN CASE YOU DID NOT SEE MY FIRST POST:
main":3rd2jfvl said:
It doesn't look like I'm slamming anyone, right?