How cool is this?

TalontedNoseRider

Reaction score
Mentioned to my father-in-law that I was putting together my Seahawks Super Bowl collage--he tells me a couple of days ago "don't mount it just yet". Just got his ticket stub from the big game in 1967--unreal man! Hands down the coolest gift I've received as a Hawks fan. Just wanted to share this with you guys--must have been nice to attend the Super Bowl back then for 10 bucks ha ha!

7456F2FC B949 40F6 A30B C01826A38A71

Riley12

Reaction score
Whoa. I was 17 days old when that game was played.

OLYhawks

Reaction score
What an awesome gift, and from your father in law! You must be treating your wife, his daughter very well. Props to you on that because to get that kind of gift is out of pure respect. Cheers to you my friend!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, that's all about that action, boss!

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Riley12":29zqmbps said:
Whoa. I was 17 days old when that game was played.

I'll admit it. I wasn't even born...not even close.

RezHawk

Reaction score
Whoa! Your father in law must be a great guy dude. I would think twice about framing that and possibly get it graded the unused ones are kinda rare. There is one very similar to yours selling on Ebay right now, asking price $9500.00

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
That is seriously cool. Just Awesome. Better not frame it until this dynasty is done though, there are more to add!

And in keeping with the rest of the thread... My Dad wasnt born for another 2 years and 3 months.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Face value. $10.00. Wow.
IIRC gas was about .27 a gallon
Cigarettes were like .25, .35 if you bought em in a machine.
Times have changed.
Cool gift and as stated above, I'd be careful not to damage either of them in the matting/ framing process.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sounds about right Pmedic. I remember all those machines from the wayback machine. I think I was about 5 and we did not watch football as it was not that important. Things change. I think it was age 7 or 8 we went downtown and saw the Harlem Globetrotters in that tiny town we lived in. Curly took my brothers popcorn dam him. LOL Ya just cant trust basketball players dammit. LOL That is why I like sticking to football players. LMAO