Sidney Rice tweets he is done....kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.

rideaducati

Reaction score
He made some great catches with the Seahawks, but he fell down for absolutely no reason on 90% of his catches...it's no wonder he was hurt a lot.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Fell down? What an ignorant pointless false observation.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Hawknballs":198yhq7q said:

I dunno; he kind of has a point. I've watched a lot of his catches and that's what he does. No disrespect to him because he has made a lot of great plays for us.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Whatever you say boss. I'm not upset we are moving on from him but enjoy your parting shots I guess. You're saying he's a flopper basically. Way to disrespect a guy who gave his body up for the team.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I dunno if he fell down for no reason but he did seem to fall pretty hard when he went down. Looked like it really hurt a lot of the time.

Love ya Sid!

Mike 4G

Reaction score
I don't think he is being disrespectful. Sidney lays out for a lot of his catches. He seems to hit the ground a lot. Some have speculated in the past that may have contributed to his injuries. Not flopping, giving it all for every catch.

Will I

Reaction score
Mike 4G":3j6zcvro said:
I don't think he is being disrespectful. Sidney lays out for a lot of his catches. He seems to hit the ground a lot. Some have speculated in the past that may have contributed to his injuries. Not flopping, giving it all for every catch.

Ducati said "for no reason" which is different than what you're saying..." Lays out for a lot of his catches". I agree with Hawk n balls on this one that it was a false observation.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
Will I":rbx31ftu said:
Mike 4G":rbx31ftu said:

Ducati said "for no reason" which is different than what you're saying..." Lays out for a lot of his catches". I agree with Hawk n balls on this one that it was a false observation.
Fair enough with the "for no reason". I will miss him as he made our team better when he was on the field.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Like I said, no disrespect to Sidney. He does lay out for catches, it just seemed he did it unnecessarily at times. No need for parting shots. The man got paid, he got himself a ring, and he still has his health. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

bellingerga

Reaction score
Hawknballs":26aukdat said:

No, he was right on the money. Sidney Rice fell down after a catch without being touched so often I was calling him the wr version of Shaun Alexander.

Still a good reciever, but the observation ws neither ignorant, nor pointless or false.

Davehawk

Reaction score
I was hopeful when we got Sidney, but he just didn't live up to a lot of people's expectations. Especially considering the contract we gave him. I don't dislike the guy, he made some plays for us. Best wishes to him and all that, but I do fall on the side of the fence where I think he did fall down a lot. Not sure if that was to avoid hits or just how he plays. Even on catches where he didn't have to "lay out" he'd just kinda lean his way to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.