Waited many years for this purchase...

cgfcgf

Reaction score
I understand its a book a trinket football and a bluray but I just got the Sports Illustrated superbowl football package.

Every year I saw that commercial when some other team won it and I looked at the TV and vowed I would buy it when it happened and this year it happened.

Now that we've won it, I'll have the SI coffee table book, commemorative football and bluray.

main

Reaction score
YOU GOT THE BLURAY ALREADY!!! How do you like the video? Does it show the entire Super Bowl?

Steve2222

Reaction score
main":16hc85aj said:
YOU GOT THE BLURAY ALREADY!!! How do you like the video? Does it show the entire Super Bowl?

I ordered it too. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been finished yet. The SI dude told me it's going to take about a month to finish.

BC-Hawk

Reaction score
I didn't have the cash to order the SI subscription but I did order the hardcover book by itself for 19.95. Can't wait for it to get here. The Blu-Ray will likely be available in stores later this summer so I'll pick it up then and save on the shipping. I got the Super Bowl special edition SI last week at the airport, it's got some great stories and pictures inside and also managed to track down a Super Bowl program.

OP
OP
cgfcgf

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Sorry I misstated, I haven't received any of it yet, I just ordered it today. I didn't think to look in the airport for the SB magazine (I probably would have read it while I was waiting last week)s.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I need to pony up for the package myself...Still in shock.

KK84

Reaction score
Yep, I did the same thing, and vowed to never have an SI sub til it happened. Ordered it within a week of the Owl victory.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I ordered it the night of the game, I think? I was hammered but i think it was that night. Ive ALWAYS wanted to be able to order the package and had to as soon as i could lol. Felt so good. Still does. Now i just cant wait for it to get here, they better hurry up!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I did the same thing. I got a Visa giftcard for Christmas and I didn't spend it just in case we won the Super Bowl.

I had the "after Super Bowl commercial" specifically in mind.

I was so excited when I saw the commercial that the first thing I did was jump up, grab the gift card and go order it. I have waited for that commercial to be about the Seahawks for as long as I can remember.

Rainger

Reaction score
cgfcgf":108jwdmd said:
I understand its a book a trinket football and a bluray but I just got the Sports Illustrated superbowl football package.

Every year I saw that commercial when some other team won it and I looked at the TV and vowed I would buy it when it happened and this year it happened.

Now that we've won it, I'll have the SI coffee table book, commemorative football and bluray.
I bought that too and a few other things.

sc85sis

Reaction score
BC-Hawk":bp1n6zv7 said:
I didn't have the cash to order the SI subscription but I did order the hardcover book by itself for 19.95. Can't wait for it to get here. The Blu-Ray will likely be available in stores later this summer so I'll pick it up then and save on the shipping. I got the Super Bowl special edition SI last week at the airport, it's got some great stories and pictures inside and also managed to track down a Super Bowl program.
Where did you order the book?

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
sc85sis":37twlfpo said:
BC-Hawk":37twlfpo said:
Where did you order the book?

You can get it at sichampsbook.com