Just love our Seahawks!

Skyhookmike

Reaction score
my9a6y9a.jpg
How 'bout dem' SEAHAWKS?! Waiting and watching a minimum of 615 games and they win the Super Bowl for US in such a BIG way! Wow it was worth all the tears, all the disappointment and all the humiliation dumped on us by opposing team fans! I still feel the biggest hero of this awesome championship is Paul Allen. He saved the team, he hired the best managers and allowed them the autonomy to build arguably the best team ever! Thank you Paul Allen, all the coaches, managers, every single player and staff right down to the Gatorade and water bottle squirters! Thank you Seattle Seahawks for giving all us 12's something to be proud of and brag about!
syqy7ydu.jpg

JonRud

Reaction score
Well said Mike. It doesn't get any sweeter than this. All the decades of agony and near misses....it's all worth it right now.

I will be wearing that hat for at least the next year, might as well put my other Hawks hats away in storage.

For the last two weekends I have worn nothing but my 'Super Bowl Champions' sweatshirt. My wife is so sick of seeing me in it but I told her I won't stop wearing it until my 'Super Bowl Champions' t-shirts arrive this week!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yep me too! :)
My brother and his family were just down in Disneyland and they were wearing their Hawks gear, and he said the coolest part was about every 2 minutes someone yelling "GO HAWKS!" 'at them. He said he couldn't believe how many 12's were down there.

Last few vacations down in Vegas I've been getting a lot of that too, especially last June and October.

Riley12

Reaction score
As I type this, I hear the SB performance of the Star Spangled Banner playing downstairs, meaning my wife has taken it upon herself (again)
to turn an NFL-less weekend into another Championship Sunday!

Yes, I could watch the game another 27 times between now and the season kickoff.

OP
OP
Skyhookmike

Skyhookmike

Reaction score
Haha! LOL! Let's see once a week until September 24 or so more reruns of Super Bowl 48? Yea I'm with you brother, I can do that too! Once it awhile I'll switch up and watch the NFL channel of "Super Bowl 48 Replay" I recorded too! Gives me a little variety! [FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND WINKING EYE]

godawg

Reaction score
My wife asks me, have you watched the SuperBowl yet today?

Subzero717

Reaction score
Riley12":3861skft said:
As I type this, I hear the SB performance of the Star Spangled Banner playing downstairs, meaning my wife has taken it upon herself (again)
to turn an NFL-less weekend into another Championship Sunday!

Yes, I could watch the game another 27 times between now and the season kickoff.

27? Amature hour. :)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I watched and re-re-recorded the Denver scrimmage today and yesterday. I am also gonna re record the Superbowl game between the ninners and us. LOVE the plates. We dont have that kinda plate here for seahawks..but we do have a bird plate???? maybe I shall look into that idea.

Marlin Man

Reaction score
God I wish Paul Allen would buy the Mariners!!! He saved our Hawks, and is/has been trying like hell to make the Blazers a winner (opens checkbook whenever management wants it)- we can be a baseball town also- and win it all IF PAUL ALLEN WOULD ONLY SAVE US (mariners)!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Marlin Man":148awetw said:
God I wish Paul Allen would buy the Mariners!!! He saved our Hawks, and is/has been trying like hell to make the Blazers a winner (opens checkbook whenever management wants it)- we can be a baseball town also- and win it all IF PAUL ALLEN WOULD ONLY SAVE US (mariners)!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I don't think ownership is the problem for the Mariners. They have always been willing to spend money. The last few years they dropped the payroll a bit because it was clear they weren't even close to winning. The problem has been GM's. Bavasi was really horrendous and set our organization back quite a bit. They spent money but gave it to the wrong sort of player. Carlos Silva to me was the best example of this. He basically caused us to start from scratch. Now with some of our young talent starting to mature the organization went out and spend some money.