We are champs!

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
I looked didn't see any thing, and don't take this as bitching. But when is the time line of this site getting an upgrade to reflect the lombardi coming home. Just asking and no I can't help no good with that stuff. :thirishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
It's being addressed but takes a bit of work and last I heard the person that does it was on vacation. Patience.

Largent80

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":z81m608h said:
Just have Aros do it, he's good with graphics.

He IS the Grand Master. But yeah, let's get a Champs banner going in this joint. It's only been a 38 year wait, but I guess with that time period in mind, we could be patient?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Todd is not just any graphics guy. He is a flipping artist. Musician, Icon in the South King County music scene of the 80s. Graphics genius, Hair product model. I swear a few girls I did in the 80s from Kentridge said his name in their sleep. He even had guy groupies.

I'm serious. Aspiring musicians without a band used to be like "we have to go, Breda is going to be there". I was not worthy of his presence as only a Summer visitor in my teens.

He will do it like an artist. In fact I should build him a computer capable of processing his vision.