PFF Depth Chart rankings

oasis

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is High Quality Starter with the blue "elite" ring around him, while Luck is merely a solid starter with a "high quality starter" ring around him.

They know what's up. :th2thumbs:

Actually though, I'd consider Wilson elite already but it's only a matter of time until it's a consensus.

OP
OP
EverydayImRusselin

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I think Kam should be elite as well. I don't know of anyone in the league who is a better SS than him. I also disagree with their projected OL lineup, but that chart's a week old already so it can change.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I think Wagner was undervalued on that chart, He should be the dark Green considering KJ is in that class, I'd say he was a borderline pro-bowl player last year.

OP
OP
EverydayImRusselin

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
jlwaters1":7yfdy4b1 said:
I think Wagner was undervalued on that chart, He should be the dark Green considering KJ is in that class, I'd say he was a borderline pro-bowl player last year.

He did struggle in a few games, most likely because of the injury he suffered early on. Otherwise I'd agree.

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
Yeah i'd rank Kam as elite and Wagner as a high level starter, otherwise it looks pretty accurate. The OL definitely stands out as the weakest unit on the team. If we do nothing more than improve the OL and keep Harvin healthy the offense should be significantly better next year.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
That Philly offense looks just a couple pieces on offense away from being pretty badass and their defense looks like they could fill a few holes and be decent too. They do that and it'll be watch out for those guys.

jblaze

Reaction score
Looks pretty accurate to me. Would like to see their grade on Tate as he seems to be a guy people's opinions vary widely on.

Would love to draft a couple of OL and see where that gets us.

That and maybe Odell Beckham at 32 and watch out! I think we resign Tate also. That would give us Beckham, Tate and Harvin in the slot. Perhaps Baldwin outside until Beckham can get acclimated. Sounds good to me!

Next year is looking promising again! Damn I love JSPC.

Jac

Reaction score
The St. Louis one looks like the color palette for sunshine. Almost entirely yellow and orange.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
The Raiders chart is kind of funny, mostly grey/unknown.

Seattle's looks as expected.

bigcc

Reaction score
Seems accurate enough outside of Wagner/Kam as others have said

davidonmi

Reaction score
the secondary...
2 elite starters
1 elite-HQ starter
1 solid-HQ starter
(not including the nickel)
Marshawn Lynch is also an elite level starter, good thing we took advantage winning a SB while we still have him
When they said we're 850k over the cap, was that before Clayton reported the cap will rise to 132M?

davidonmi

Reaction score
Wilson is also graded out a whole level better than Newton, Luck, and Kaep, thought that was interesting

DavidSeven

Reaction score
These ratings look pretty fair. You have to pay attention to the borders, too. Kam is on the verge of eliteness (and PFF acknowledges he was elite in the playoffs). Bobby is on the verge of HQ starter (and probably would've gotten there w/o the injury). They astutely gave Baldwin a very strong grade and noted that we're weak at OG. Not seeing much to dispute here.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Jac":26ejylzh said:
The St. Louis one looks like the color palette for sunshine. Almost entirely yellow and orange.
The Hawks grades looked reasonable but the Rams grades lowered my opinion of their analysis significantly. They have Tyrann Mathieu as High Quality/Elite, Darnell Dockett as Below Average, Daryl Washington as Solid Starter and not even a blue outline for Fitz.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well when you look at us versus any other team being Super Bowl Champs were going to get biased becasue were champs. How do you knock a team that just won it all and had a unknown guy win MVP.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Lineup-SEA2.png

I think it's strange that they assume Breno will be re-signed, but not Bennett or Tate (the Seahawks' two highest FA priorities).

Here's the 49ers' ratings for comparison:

Lineup-SF1.png