SB Champs Team Photo

OP
OP
Riley12

Riley12

Reaction score
This is the one I'm looking for. I'm hoping it becomes available (or sent to Season Ticket Holders in poster form).

Sb11 zpsaad5f890

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
Riley, im not sure where you live, but I was at the Woodinville Costco this weekend and they were selling framed an matted 16x20 prints from the Super Bowl. They had RW holding up the trophy, a LOB group photo, and the exact SB Champs team photo that you are looking for. I believe they were 53.99.

Seafan

Reaction score
Noticed Tharold Simon and of course Browner weren't in the picture. Good to see Toomer and Jesse Williams are there.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
Seafan":3ptllsif said:
Noticed Tharold Simon and of course Browner weren't in the picture. Good to see Toomer and Jesse Williams are there.
Tharold is #27, took Winston Guy's number

OP
OP
Riley12

Riley12

Reaction score
Thank you, chrism and 253! I'll go and check out that Costco tonight. If they don't have it, I think that photo is hi-res enough for a decent print.

OP
OP
Riley12

Riley12

Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone!

I was a little bit bummed when I went out to Costco just now and only came back with a CO detector and a churro.

Now, I can get a poster made to match my 2005 team photo.

Captain

Reaction score
Lol Lynch arm around Turbin and only one wearing a hat. Plays by his own rules i guess ha

Seafan

Reaction score
Killa Kam":2u18jr5x said:
Seafan":2u18jr5x said:
Tharold is #27, took Winston Guy's number

I noticed that, it makes me wonder why the .com roster still has him listed with #34.

Chrismv41985

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about you costco trip Riley. I was there Sunday and they had a ton of photos. They also had the official game balls, a magazine, a book, and some sort of fleece pullover. Im not surprised that stuff was gone already. The prices were some of the best ive seen.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I've been seeing that photo on Ebay for the last 2-3 weeks now for sale. Glad the Hawks put it up for download. Now I just need a bigger printer, love to print it in a 16x20 format.

OP
OP
Riley12

Riley12

Reaction score
The photos on ebay don't have the roster and they are all "standing" in the Giants practice facility, I believe.

The one you get by following the link has the roster and a mock-up of MetLife in the background.

lsheldon

Reaction score
Riley12":223nparf said:
The photos on ebay don't have the roster and they are all "standing" in the Giants practice facility, I believe.

The one you get by following the link has the roster and a mock-up of MetLife in the background.

Looks to actually be the same photo. Just no roster and different background (practice facility?) and shows an NFL hologram and NFLPA logo's. Just glad the Seahawks are giving fans a free high res copy.