Shannon Sharpe Shows Us Love

scutterhawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":f7p57c2o said:
This is from a Denver radio station after the game- Best part when his voice cracks when he says "Unheaaaaaaarrd of"

No doubt was left in his mind that we were the better team. I agree with just about everything he says.

http://media.ccomrcdn.com/media/station ... 538270.mp3
Pretty hard to argue with the truth.
All those stars playing with Rookie contracts, and dominating the Broncos?, that's just unheard of!!
SS Gave a pretty honest summation of why the Bronco's were done as soon as the Seahawks scored their first 8 points.
This was one of the best listens I've heard, post XLVIII.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":1n5gidhc said:
Sorry dude. Not going to listen to Shannon Sharpe talk if I don't have to.

He does have his idiosyncrasies. Like his lisp, but he is spot on in this one. Thats hard to do especially when its against the team that made you who are.

CANHawk

Reaction score
seahawksny":x5q9wlqt said:
Hawk Strap":x5q9wlqt said:

He does have his idiosyncrasies. Like his lisp, but he is spot on in this one. Thats hard to do especially when its against the team that made you who are.

You can really taste his angst. That game really hurt his feelings. It's actually a good listen.

drdiags

Reaction score
He may have softened his view since this recording, since this was the day after and his emotions were still raw. I have to believe Bronco Nation gave him tons of grief about this interview, coming at their lowest moment. I could just imagine the type of buzz locally if the Seahawks had lost and one of our HOF guys painted as bleak a picture as Sharpe did.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
CANHawk":fgnhrwzs said:
seahawksny":fgnhrwzs said:
Hawk Strap":fgnhrwzs said:

You can really taste his angst. That game really hurt his feelings. It's actually a good listen.

When I was searching for it- I also found on same radio, clips of

Karl Mecklenburg- sounded like he was at a funeral. Guy has ZERO personality, so its not even worth listening to.

Also

Jake Plummer- flat out said Seattle was just hungrier and wanted it more. You didnt hear the depression in his voice you heard in Mecklenburg's or in Sharpe's. Didnt sound like a former Bronco. Also told it like it is, but I think Sharpe's take was best

Latest posts