Here's a link to some Walter Jones HOF gear...

drdiags

Reaction score
Damn it to hell man!! More cash spent. Could not pass up the collectible or tee shirts or hat. Big Walt hopefully gets a small cut.

Really too bad I will not be able to see his introduction this summer. I know several folks are planning to make the trek. Take plenty of pictures you mugs. I will be sitting on a beach in St Lucia drinking and eating for a week, but with the brothers and their wives, so not sure if I will be having a better time (they are saved folks now, after a life of sinning, partying and all types of frivolity). At least I can play golf, so I got that going for me.

Barthawk

Reaction score
I was gonna do it until they want 7.95 to ship a t-shirt.. 1/3 the cost of the shirt to ship.. I will wait until I get to the HOF to buy.. Already got my tix for the big show.. gonna be a great day to meet a lot of the Hawks from the late 90s and 2000s..

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I'm with the Doc, for those of you that are going PLEASE take plenty of pix.

I like the shirt but supporting a rip-off like 7.95 to ship a t-shirt is a poor choice so I'm likely to pass.............maybe. it is still so very tempting.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Yeah, the shipping's a rip. But every single piece of SB gear we've all bought the last 3 weeks has been grossly over-priced... 40 bucks for a frickin' Championship hat? Really? So, I guess it's just part of the NFL ripping us off, again. Just wait, round 2 is coming soon with the release of the "official" SB White jersey for $300 bucks... after you thought you were already done with SB gear. Yeah, I'm getting my Official #31 KAM CHANCELLOR jersey when it's released... The "real" MVP of SB 48, IMO.