Love how Lynch & Co. celebrated TD #1

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Watching the game (again). TD #1. 1 yard run. Very subdued TD celebration. Very professional. Very much like..."okay let's get back to work". I know Lynch didn't do much stats wise in the game but over the last 2 or 3 years... I don't care.

OP
OP
cgfcgf

cgfcgf

Reaction score
Yeah I've seen that scene many times. It's a little weird though. I understand the coolness of it but either PC doesn't hear him or is distracted and it is somewhat awkward. But I like the attitude of "Coach...we can score more....right???"

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Banjo sam and the porcupine band. Get wicked. Unimpressive salad flavors that melt in yo mouf!

LargentFan

Reaction score
Mike Rob runs up to Lynch after and says, "bout that action boss!"

Loved it.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
I loved the TD that Lynch scored against SF. Instead of jumping up and chest bumping everybody he waved off Luke Willson (I believe it was him) and proceeded to shake hands like he was at a business meeting.

TDBinOLY

Reaction score
I think Marshawn Lynch is very much in the mould of a Jim Brown....Crash into the endzone for a touchdown, hand the ball to the ref and get to the sideline, the celebration is on the score-board.

JMR

Reaction score
TDBinOLY":143z1rvd said:
I think Marshawn Lynch is very much in the mould of a Jim Brown....Crash into the endzone for a touchdown, hand the ball to the ref and get to the sideline, the celebration is on the score-board.
Except when he lunges into the end zone, twists in the air, and grabs his beanbag.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
JMR":21hp9r7k said:
TDBinOLY":21hp9r7k said:
Except when he lunges into the end zone, twists in the air, and grabs his beanbag.

:lol: