Russell Wilson on Late Night...

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I haven't seen this posted, so hope I'm not repeating... But, Russell is going to be on Late Night with Seth Meyers tonight... Just thought I'd post... If everyone know's delete...

kidhawk

Reaction score
It was posted yesterday, but it's definitely a worthy reminder. I set my DVR last night. Don't want to watch the whole show and this way I can just forward to the Russell Wilson part.

As a side note, apparently Wilson is in NY promoting the Microsoft Surface. You don't think Paul Allen pullled some strings for that to happen do you? Nah he'd never do such a thing :stirthepot:

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He's also scheduled to be on Charlie Rose tonight (PBS).

OP
OP
Hawkboi

Hawkboi

Reaction score
DavidSeven":1votkazs said:

Just heard that from Miz Hawk also...Got to watch one and record the other....or, record both...

dbmack

Reaction score
Hawkboi":17epdwa4 said:
DavidSeven":17epdwa4 said:

Just heard that from Miz Hawk also...Got to watch one and record the other....or, record both...
KCTS 9 ‏@KCTS9
@DavisLorna @charlierose @Seahawks @DangeRussWilson @CharlieRoseShow KCTS 9 will air this episode tomorrow (2/26) at 2p. Thanks!

Penman96

Reaction score
kidhawk":qq91yryh said:
It was posted yesterday, but it's definitely a worthy reminder. I set my DVR last night. Don't want to watch the whole show and this way I can just forward to the Russell Wilson part.

As a side note, apparently Wilson is in NY promoting the Microsoft Surface. You don't think Paul Allen pullled some strings for that to happen do you? Nah he'd never do such a thing :stirthepot:

ha ha agreed! Completely inappropriate to feed Russ a huge endorsement deal in exchange for a discounted long-term contract! Sneaky Paul Allen...

bryantology79

Reaction score
punk ass seth meyers cut rw short (no pun), dissed our unis and is a steelers fan. craig ferg fan by default

OP
OP
Hawkboi

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I personally don't think Meyers is going to make it for long on Late Night... His Voice has to rub most everyone wrong!!! Sounds like he's going thru puberty...

Seafan

Reaction score
RW is sadly one of the most boring Hawk interviews. I don't remember the Ravens getting all this attention last February.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
I watched my DVR recording of the interview last night, I have to say you guys are being rough on Myers.

He said he was a Steelers fan, but he also said he was at the '05 game and thought Seattle Fans (12's) were the nicest fans. He was therefore happy we won this year because we deserved it!

Tical21

Reaction score
I love Seth's delivery. He might be too quirky to get to mainstream, he's got some Conan in him.

I agree with the guy a few posters above, RW just isn't the right guy for this stuff. He just doesn't seem to know how to relax and have fun. The hosts crack jokes and RW just can't stop giving serious answers. If that is his biggest fault, I think we're okay, but it needs to be Pete doing these interviews.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Tical21":3fil782f said:
I love Seth's delivery. He might be too quirky to get to mainstream, he's got some Conan in him.

I agree with the guy a few posters above, RW just isn't the right guy for this stuff. He just doesn't seem to know how to relax and have fun. The hosts crack jokes and RW just can't stop giving serious answers. If that is his biggest fault, I think we're okay, but it needs to be Pete doing these interviews.

If only Marshawn would do them and just have fun with it. He is such a funny guy, he'd be perfect

bigcc

Reaction score
5280Hawk":1txeqtm7 said:
I watched my DVR recording of the interview last night, I have to say you guys are being rough on Myers.

He said he was a Steelers fan, but he also said he was at the '05 game and thought Seattle Fans (12's) were the nicest fans. He was therefore happy we won this year because we deserved it!

because deep down he knows they didn't really deserve the W in XL, it was simply guilt

Rocket

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1glacqme said:
Kanye West is pretty awkward.
Nope, he's Nuckin' Futs. Seriously.
That "creativity" thing sometimes takes from the sanity side.

On a more positive note, the Charlie Rose interview was IN-FREAKIN'-CREDIBLE!!!!