Payton and Arians gave Denver scouting reports on us?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Awaiting the nut Alex Jones' video accusing the Broncos of chea...oh wait

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
sc85sis":yl5nm6n1 said:
Doesn't seem like it helped much.

... at all.

I just thought it was interesting. Hadn't heard that before. I get the impression that Arians doesn't like us and well, Payton got his hat handed to him twice so he probably wanted us to get a massive beat down.

drdiags

Reaction score
I know Chad Brown wasn't that enthused with how his career went while a Seahawks and lives in Colorado but was still surprised to hear him speaking from a Broncos point of view.

Dismas

Reaction score
Met a bronco fan here in Reno today.

Her comment was about how horrible denver played.
My reply was that the Seahawks had a lot to do with that.
Then she tells me her bronco fan family doesn't feel that way.

My reply: Right, well, everyone that is NOT a bronco fan figures it my way :)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":2fgeq0z5 said:
I know Chad Brown wasn't that enthused with how his career went while a Seahawks and lives in Colorado but was still surprised to hear him speaking from a Broncos point of view.
I think Shannon Sharpe (although I still think he's a major dweeb), gave the best assessment of the whole bunch of talking heads.
He didn't beat the brush to shag out excuses, he flat out told it like it was.
The Seahawks Defense totally deflated the Bronco's Offense, and said they (the Bronco's) were finished as soon as the Seahawks scored 8 points, and that the Seahawks Defense owned Manning.
Chad Brown was even floundering in his attempt at pumping up the Bronco's, and saying shit like there was no shift away from the Seahawks in momentum.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I hope we kick the crap out of the Cards next year, Arians has done and said things that deserves a throat punch.

pmedic920

Reaction score
To heck with anybody's scouting report on the SEAHAWKS. Our favorite team NEVER (all season) tried to hide or disguise ANYTHING. Many times in pre-game interviews Pete said we are going to do what we always do, and that's what the did. Same thing was said and done prior to the BIG GAME. The Seahawks did what they said they would, and they did it at a very high level. They did it to what many were calling the most prolific offense in NFL history. The broncos couldn't do anything about it.
You don't need a scouting report, when the opposing coach tells you what he's going to do, and you have 18 games worth of tape to study. The Seahawks kicked that broncos ASS. End of story. Their are NO acceptable excuses. I would be saying the same thing even if I was a broncos fan.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Maybe they would have gotten at least an additional FG if they hadn't paid attention. :roll:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2almqsaz said:
I'm sure we got a scouting report from the Jags.

No doubt. And it probably meant more coming from Bradley since he knows how to effectively use many of our guys too.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2lf138s3 said:
Sean Payton is a weasel.

It's actually pretty typical for coaches and players that are friends within the league on other teams to help each other out with scouting reports and advice.

dunceface

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1eu8wdq0 said:
HoustonHawk82":1eu8wdq0 said:
Sean Payton is a weasel.

It's actually pretty typical for coaches and players that are friends within the league on other teams to help each other out with scouting reports and advice.

That said, he's still a weasel.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Met a bronco fan here in Reno today.

Her comment was about how horrible denver played.
My reply was that the Seahawks had a lot to do with that.
Then she tells me her bronco fan family doesn't feel that way.

My reply: Right, well, everyone that is NOT a bronco fan figures it my way :)

Yeah weird how 16 times this year Seattle was able to get teams who "just had a bad day" I mean how lucky is that???