#3 RW on Dancing with the Stars???

dbmack

Reaction score
It is my favorite show but I can't imagine Russell doing it, even if he says he will do it someday. I am hoping one of the Seahawks does the show this season, but it isn't looking good from cast rumors I have seen so far.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Kid sure likes the camera, doesn't he? He's definitely setting up his brand like a champ

drdiags

Reaction score
Guess if you are going to push it to the edge but not go over, may as well figure out what the saturation point is. I figured this and Survivor had jumped the shark but it doesn't appear as if it has.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
drdiags":1781iysk said:
Guess if you are going to push it to the edge but not go over, may as well figure out what the saturation point is. I figured this and Survivor had jumped the shark but it doesn't appear as if it has.

Haha can you imagine Russ on Survivor? He'd have them organised into forming their own country in no time. He'd build an empire! The Glorious Empire of Wilsonland.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
RW tears ligaments from playing baseball with the rangers and dancing with the stars.

jblaze

Reaction score
RW has done like 5 shows today alone. The kid is practically running for office, he can't get enough publicity. He's not going to be satisfied until he's a damn celebrity and a household name.

I'd love to see him on there, I hate that type of TV but I'd watch it for him. ALWAYS COMPETE!!!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Damn it. He had better not. I don't want to ever watch that show. You just know he'd kill it, so I would have to see every episode.

korboko

Reaction score
I rather see Russell in one of those Japanese game show. Seriously, have you seen those?

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Brandon Mebane and his jiggling belly actually won "Dancing With The Starters" this year. I wonder if he is going to follow Jacoby Jones and be on the show. I hope not. lol. I would much rather watch DangeRuss.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Rocket":plo2w7g8 said:
He's gonna be wealthy well beyond football revenue.

And possibly burn himself out in the process. I'm not as excited about all this extracurricular as some. I still believe RW hit something of a wall this past season and without the league's #1 D, it's likely we are still without a Lombardi.

That is not a knock on RW. I love his energy and IF he hit a wall, considering the beatings he took, it would be explainable....and excusable. But I sincerely hope he doesn't continue down this path of "no time to sleep". Been there, done that (and certainly at a lesser level than RW) and understand that wall jumps out from nowhere and drains you without remorse.

I'd like to see RW continue refining his role as QB. Screw all the other stuff for now. The money is pouring in, he's a kid and has plenty of time ahead of him for networking, dancing and politicking. IMO.

Donn2390

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":6tcgsiv9 said:
I just can't bring myself to get excited about watching men dance hahahaha
You might want to watch the show once. It seems men dance with... WOMEN..! and some darn hot ones, too...!!

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
HawkWow":1hnfv7wh said:
Rocket":1hnfv7wh said:
He's gonna be wealthy well beyond football revenue.

And possibly burn himself out in the process. I'm not as excited about all this extracurricular as some. I still believe RW hit something of a wall this past season and without the league's #1 D, it's likely we are still without a Lombardi.

That is not a knock on RW. I love his energy and IF he hit a wall, considering the beatings he took, it would be explainable....and excusable. But I sincerely hope he doesn't continue down this path of "no time to sleep". Been there, done that (and certainly at a lesser level than RW) and understand that wall jumps out from nowhere and drains you without remorse.

I'd like to see RW continue refining his role as QB. Screw all the other stuff for now. The money is pouring in, he's a kid and has plenty of time ahead of him for networking, dancing and politicking. IMO.

Is he still doing the Seattle Children's visits every Tuesday? Havent seen him tweet much about that since the SB. I would personally be disappointed if he did.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I could still never bring myself to watch that show, even if RW is on it.