Woohoo! Got my new hoody!

TAB420

Reaction score
Wow I just realized the other read super bowl 40. I thought they all got shipped off to third world countries.

OP
OP
BlueTalon

BlueTalon

Reaction score
TAB420":3i4nbqsk said:
Wow I just realized the other read super bowl 40. I thought they all got shipped off to third world countries.
The miracle of ebay. I found this hoody and two T-shirts a month or two after the larceny. Apparently some of them made it to ebay before they made it to the truck.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for third world children because of my purchases, though. I doubt my XXL T-shirts and hoody would have fit any of them.

Anyway, I've been rocking that thing, proudly, both in Texas and Washington for eight years. Now I can finally get more Super Bowl Championship hoodies so I won't wear it out.

TAB420

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2t31upk9 said:
TAB420":2t31upk9 said:
The miracle of ebay. I found this hoody and two T-shirts a month or two after the larceny. Apparently some of them made it to ebay before they made it to the truck.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for third world children because of my purchases, though. I doubt my XXL T-shirts and hoody would have fit any of them.

Anyway, I've been rocking that thing, proudly, both in Texas and Washington for eight years. Now I can finally get more Super Bowl Championship hoodies so I won't wear it out.

I would feel bad. Bad that I didn't get one....That's awesome.

OP
OP
BlueTalon

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":1uyd4ern said:
ClumsyLurk":1uyd4ern said:
Blue talon is from Togo
Togo in an alternate universe where the Seahawks now own two Lombardis. :th2thumbs:
NOOOOOOO!!! If they think the Seahawks have two Lombardis in Togo, it means they have the Championship stuff, not us.

I don't even want to contemplate an alternate universe where we lose two Super Bowls.

zhawk

Reaction score
BlueTalon":31nx7etp said:
Now I can (semi) retire my old one.

Championshiphoodies zps12d22788
I have an XL hat that says that. :thirishdrinkers: