Name that Scrub Seahawks Edition

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Let's have a little fun, I'll start. The only rule is, after you post the answer you have to continue by telling us something about your scrub so we can guess. I'll start by example with scrub description in jeopardy format. discussion in between is welcome. Any hate or animosity should be directed towards horseface fans, niner fans or illegal immigrants (day took R jobs!!)

following a 2-14 season, this player was drafted #2 overall behind a local icon. This scrub went on to start every single game of his rookie year, setting many NFL records for rookies at his position. He sucked from there on out and his career with Seattle is considered by many the biggest busts in team history.

Who is?

SeahawkSack

Reaction score
Virginia Tech alum who was drafted by the Hawks in the second round of the draft. His disappointment cause some to be weary of VT coaches assessment of players (if I recall correctly). Ended up playing Linebacker in the CFL.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
SeahawkSack":3fs7xinx said:
Virginia Tech alum who was drafted by the Hawks in the second round of the draft. His disappointment cause some to be weary of VT coaches assessment of players (if I recall correctly). Ended up playing Linebacker in the CFL.

Ike Charlton?

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Attending USC and being drafted by the Indianapolis Colts, this player spent 9 seasons in the NFL with 5 NFL teams and though he was a champion in 1988, he was not good enough to crack Seahawks roster during the regular season.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":1dwp2yo1 said:
Attending USC and being drafted by the Indianapolis Colts, this player spent 9 seasons in the NFL with 5 NFL teams and though he was a champion in 1988, he was not good enough to crack Seahawks roster during the regular season.

Ray Butler?

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":221497mf said:

I couldn't find any USC players drafted by the Colts who fit this bill. :|

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
The "champion" part was a stumbling block, sorry. The player I described was Sean Salisbury. Won a Grey Cup in 1988.

Barthawk

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":3ad3jrz0 said:
The "champion" part was a stumbling block, sorry. The player I described was Sean Salisbury. Won a Grey Cup in 1988.

The "drafted part" is also erroneous.. he was never drafted.. he was signed to a FA contract by the Hawks in 86, but never played.. left for Indy the following season.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
How much credibility do I lose on .net for having just 20 posts and using erroneous information?

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
volsunghawk":15ttwx1m said:
Kennedyin92":15ttwx1m said:
How much credibility do I lose on .net for having just 20 posts and using erroneous information?

You have forfeited all your points and must do virtual pushups until you feel better.

Lmfao..

OP
OP
B

BlueBlood

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1yqkbgrw said:
Kennedyin92":1yqkbgrw said:

You have forfeited all your points and must do virtual pushups until you feel better.

Lmfao..