Jeese Williams Knee!

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Nice, hopefully that knee holds up and he comes back better than ever.

I have no doubt that he wants to be apart of this organization and show the 12s what he can do. His twitter has been nothing but updates on him busting ass to get back to top form.

I'm excited to see him and Hill next season.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Plus, apparently Greg Scruggs weighs 311 pounds now with only 19% body fat. And he's on a diet to cut off another 3%.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Awesome! The Monstar is who I chose for my adopt-a-rookie. Obviously, it didn't work out that well, haha.

McGruff

Reaction score
Hill -> Bennett
Willaims -> Red
SCruggs -> McDonald
Avril -> Clemons

And we don't miss a beat while using all that cap room to sign Earl, Sherman, Tate and Doug . . .

Subzero717

Reaction score
McGruff":3megtc22 said:
Hill -> Bennett
Willaims -> Red
SCruggs -> McDonald
Avril -> Clemons

And we don't miss a beat while using all that cap room to sign Earl, Sherman, Tate and Doug . . .

I must be reading it wrong. Every guy on the right side is proven to be better than the guy on the left except Avril and Clemons are fairly close. So I dont realy know what you symbols mean. Besides 3 of 4 on left played how many games combined last year.

CANHawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":xhsgokb3 said:
McGruff":xhsgokb3 said:
Hill -> Bennett
Willaims -> Red
SCruggs -> McDonald
Avril -> Clemons

I must be reading it wrong. Every guy on the right side is proven to be better than the guy on the left except Avril and Clemons are fairly close. So I dont realy know what you symbols mean. Besides 3 of 4 on left played how many games combined last year.

I think we're reading it wrong. I have high hopes for him, but no way in hell is anyone considering Hill to be better than Bennett.

Jville

Reaction score
Another background (or plan B) returnee is Kenneth Boatright. I'm thinking he has added to his mass and is now somewhere in the range of Michael Bennett.

Subzero717

Reaction score
CANHawk":19g11d0q said:
CALIHAWK1":19g11d0q said:
McGruff":19g11d0q said:
Hill -> Bennett
Willaims -> Red
SCruggs -> McDonald
Avril -> Clemons

I think we're reading it wrong. I have high hopes for him, but no way in hell is anyone considering Hill to be better than Bennett.

Or Williams better than Bryant at this point or Scruggs better than Mcdonald. Scruggs would also technically be the Bennet and Hill techically the Mcdonald if we wamted to get technical.

Sac

Reaction score
There have been a number of players now with serious injuries that the front office effectively gave a year off to, and it's worked out.

Instead of having players like Percy, Maxwell, Okung play because we drafted/paid them, they were PUP'd, IR'd or just pain old sat and allowed to completely recover. Doing those kinds of things keeps players from aggravating old injuries or incurring new ones from over compensating.

Hopefully we'll see the same kind of big seasons and production from Williams, Tharold Simon and Scruggs.

McGruff

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":32rzf1ux said:
McGruff":32rzf1ux said:
Hill -> Bennett
Willaims -> Red
SCruggs -> McDonald
Avril -> Clemons

I simply mean they move into their spots . . . whether they are downgrade, laterals or upgrades we have no idea considering none have played due to injury. But Scruggs certainly looked better than McDonald two years ago, and the other two were promising rookies.

We'll see.

Subzero717

Reaction score
McGruff":hlvenxxf said:
CALIHAWK1":hlvenxxf said:
McGruff":hlvenxxf said:
Hill -> Bennett
Willaims -> Red
SCruggs -> McDonald
Avril -> Clemons

I simply mean they move into their spots . . . whether they are downgrade, laterals or upgrades we have no idea considering none have played due to injury. But Scruggs certainly looked better than McDonald two years ago, and the other two were promising rookies.

We'll see.

Two years ago yes. Last year Mcdonald played better than Svruggs ever has.

sutz

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2r7tpoor said:
Awesome! The Monstar is who I chose for my adopt-a-rookie. Obviously, it didn't work out that well yet, haha.

FIFY. ;)

SeatownJay

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":38e0y0j0 said:
Nice, hopefully that knee holds up and he comes back better than ever.
I really hope so too. There was some talk last year that his knee injury was chronic and wouldn't go away.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":2ux3l98t said:
Plus, apparently Greg Scruggs weighs 311 pounds now with only 19% body fat. And he's on a diet to cut off another 3%.

This. Scuggs is a sneaky sleeper for Red's spot.

Tmagopis

Reaction score
According to someone I know who met him at the airport Williams is way down to under 300 lbs

kf3339

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1hm12s3i said:
Awesome! The Monstar is who I chose for my adopt-a-rookie. Obviously, it didn't work out that well, haha.

He was my Adopt-a rookie also, so hopefully his injured knee issues are completely behind him. I really feel he can be a major addition to our D-Line!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
My adopt-a-rookie too. I dont' have a great track record
2008- Owen Schmitt (any guy who smashes his face with a helmet is bad ass)
2009- don't remember but think I might have been Nick Reed (he was pretty awesome in the 4th quarter against preseason scrubbs)
2010-Konz (well my name is Jameson too so I had to pick him)
2011-Sherman (looked amazing at the Senior Bowl)
2012-Turbin (couldn't get over his huge biceps)
2013-Williams (I wanted him in the 2nd, "Da Monster" was a beast at Alabama)