Champs Sports in Westfield Mall (Southcenter) - 50% off tees

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I was at Champs Sports tonight getting Ghost Armor put on my phone and while waiting for it, I wandered into Champs Sports and lo and behold, they had like eight different Seahawks Super Bowl champions shirts (all Nike) on sale for 50% off right in front when you walk in. Normal prices all between $28-$32. Good variety of styles and sizes, and at most $16 a piece, you can't beat it. No clue how long it'll last, so if anybody wants some discount authentic tees, I'd go there tomorrow. I picked up a couple.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, wish I was closer. That's about 25 miles out of my way. :) Maybe I'll check the one at Alderwood this weekend.

main

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3ml2tbvo said:
Thanks for the info, wish I was closer. That's about 25 miles out of my way. :) Maybe I'll check the one at Alderwood this weekend.
I was at the Alderwood Mall Champs yesterday and saw they had a select few SB shirts on sale for 50% off..

They also had a new special SB new era Seahawks hat (with the words Super Bowl XLVIII under the bill).

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Champs,Foot locker, Foot action, Eastbay, etc. all have tons of coupons and additional discounts online that you might be able to apply for further discounts. Champs & Footlocker had a coupons for your birthday when you register on their sites, don't know if they still do that promotion though.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Or if it's not convenient to drive there, consider ordering from Fanatics. If you sign up for their club thingy (free), you get a percentage of your purchase credited toward a future order, and all shipping is free.

Plus it supports the board.