Why I'm not Nervous about cuts

Gametime

Reaction score
Usually an off season like this would bring with it a lot of anxiety but this year......I'm not worried.

If there's one thing that JS and PC have proven it's that they are FANTASTIC at finding, developing, and using guys that seem to come from NOWHERE. It's the first year that I'm approaching the FA period and the draft with excitement and have no real worries about the decisions that will be made.

It's so much fun having a great Front Office that get's it. We will lose guys like Bryant and it does suck. Red will be missed. But with this coaching staff and F.O. I find myself getting pumped for the "next man up". Jesse Williams? Scruggs? Player X from a recreation league in Alaska? Screw it! They just know what they are looking for and they know how to use players to their strengths.

For every known name their is another name waiting to be discovered.

Change over is and will always be a part of the game but how cool is it to win it all and be excited that we could get BETTER!

Anyone else think this off season has a different "feel" to it?

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Sometimes you have the talent to move on from talent. Its not always a beautiful ending, in fact, it almost always never is.

Jac

Reaction score
The reason that I'm not nervous is that we completed an epic beatdown of a historically great offense, and the whole nation saw it. We're SB champions in style, and they'll never take that away from us. For me, going for the dynasty next year is alot less stressful than getting the first.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Jac":1l9qx116 said:
The reason that I'm not nervous is that we completed an epic beatdown of a historically great offense, and the whole nation saw it. We're SB champions in style, and they'll never take that away from us. For me, going for the dynasty next year is alot less stressful than getting the first.
I agree that losing Big Red and Sidney Rice kind of tugs at my heart strings, but then again their contributions got them a Super Bowl ring, and a 12 fan following on their way out, and wherever they might decide to go, they'll be knowing that most of us will be rooting for their success.
I'm not keyed up in the least, because I believe in how PC, JS, and all their talent evaluating scouts can find the players that have what it takes to match up with just about any players that are grouped in the top 100, they've already proven that they have the formula for finding players with hearts, and smarts in just about any round of the Draft, and beyond. :thirishdrinkers: