Russ, back to football tomorrow!

acbass

Reaction score
It's funny to see all the hate from the Vikings fan. I live in Minneapolis. You can't even go outside without dying and it's been that way since Thanksgiving. Between that, the dome getting torn down, and Percy Harvin scoring a TD, they hate us. I love the looks I get around the city.

chris98251

Reaction score
In response all you have to say is 0 fer 4 to Vikings fans.

And or Allens going to look great in Seahawk Blue :)

JMR

Reaction score
Hey Vikings fans, enjoy that outdoor stadium in December. I would include January, but....

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
JMR":2y638ajv said:
Hey Vikings fans, enjoy that outdoor stadium in December. I would include January, but....
It seems stupid currently but if they get good their homefield advantage may get near ours and NOLA'S.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
The stupid M's sooo missed a great opportunity that could have been theirs. Sigh.

Guardian

Reaction score
acbass":3o0nzj9x said:
It's funny to see all the hate from the Vikings fan. I live in Minneapolis. You can't even go outside without dying and it's been that way since Thanksgiving. Between that, the dome getting torn down, and Percy Harvin scoring a TD, they hate us. I love the looks I get around the city.
Also living in Minneapolis, and yeah, Viking fans pretty much find any excuse to not like us. The one I hear most often is about Sherm's interview after "The Tip." Apparently he's a little too much for all these nice Lutherans.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
And my favorite "impending Viking dynasty". Just makes you wonder just how brain dead people can type?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
For those unfamiliar with PFT articles, that Viking fan comments on basically every story with some stupid comment about the Vikings.. it's basically his 'schtick' now.

korboko

Reaction score
Remember when people would joke that the Mariners were a minor league for the Yankees? I guess if the Seahwaks had a minor league team, the Vikings would be it.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":resff0ay said:
JMR":resff0ay said:
It seems stupid currently but if they get good their homefield advantage may get near ours and NOLA'S.

They are only going to be playing outdoors for 2 years. The new stadium is indoors.

JMR

Reaction score
Seanhawk":14rcmcb7 said:
MizzouHawkGal":14rcmcb7 said:
JMR":14rcmcb7 said:

They are only going to be playing outdoors for 2 years. The new stadium is indoors.
Ok yes, thanks for the correction. Not sure why I thought it was outdoors....is U of Minn outdoors?

A

Anonymous

Mariners... ? Vikings... ?

Thought this was a Russell Wilson thread?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
JMR":22xm1jba said:
Seanhawk":22xm1jba said:
MizzouHawkGal":22xm1jba said:
JMR":22xm1jba said:

Ok yes, thanks for the correction. Not sure why I thought it was outdoors....is U of Minn outdoors?

Yes it is. I do think the new stadium was supposed to be outdoor during the initial planning stages, then they thought better of it.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
EntiatHawk":3qy1pvjq said:
Funny to see how butt-hurt some people when you read the comment on the article.

This was my favorite! "Percy says thanks for the RING you loser Vikings!"

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Seanhawk":34g0d21s said:
MizzouHawkGal":34g0d21s said:
JMR":34g0d21s said:

You're right I must have been thinking about the Twins my bad.

v1rotv2

Reaction score
Evil_Shenanigans":1ly9kl4d said:
EntiatHawk":1ly9kl4d said:
Funny to see how butt-hurt some people when you read the comment on the article.

This was my favorite! "Percy says thanks for the RING you loser Vikings!"

Yeah I remember when we traded for him the Vike fans were all over it like they won the lottery with those draft picks. Saying he would never stay healthy enough to contribute. Well, while he was out almost all year he did have an impact. And now he has a ring that says Seahawks on it.