Aw, Big Red!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Quote from Red just after SBXLVIII:

“We had to attack them,” he said. “Kam Chancellor is a tone-setter. K.J. Wright is a tone-setter. Mike Bennett is a tone-setter. Cliff Avril is a tone-setter. Clinton McDonald is a tone-setter. Chris Clemons is a tone-setter. And it embodies everything this team is all about. A bunch of misfits, that’s what they called us. A bunch of nobodies. Inexperienced. Ain’t never been there. Well, you see what misfits get you. You see what overachievers get you – 43-8 on the biggest stage in the world. What does that tell you about this team? Great defense, and great character on this team.”

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/a ... 6a465c2f3c

Dude's trying to make people all misty-eye. Did you know that he was the one who came up with "We all we got; we all we need?" :th2thumbs:

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
"A bunch of misfits, that’s what they called us. A bunch of nobodies. Inexperienced. Ain’t never been there. Well, you see what misfits get you. You see what overachievers get you – 43-8 on the biggest stage in the world." - ‪#‎BigRed‬ http://shwks.com/dzvl

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
My favorite interview with Bryant happened three years ago after he was ejected for head-butting a Browns’ center Alex Mack in a 6-3 loss at Cleveland.

We were on the air at 710 ESPN Seattle. I asked him what Mack said to him to prompt the head butt. Bryant declined to answer the question at first but when prodded, he said:

“He called me a fat (bleeper-bleeper).”

You should have seen the mad scramble in the studio to find the “dump” button to stop that one from airing.

Read more: http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2014/mar/ ... z2uxfFM9yW

McG

Reaction score
If it comes down to like 3 or 4 million somewhere else and 2 or 3 million here, I'm sure he will come back. If someone breaks the bank for him, then let him go and get his money. The thing that is too bad for us, he probably is a wet dream for some 3-4 D-coordinators scheme at DE. Hopefully he comes back, because even with all the bashing of him for years and years on this board I was always a fan. A good guy and a good player.

ErikG803

Reaction score
I might just be inebriated but am I the only one who read into him mentioning KJ Wright second? I love KJ, but for all the dudes on our defense you could mention he wouldn't be near the top of many lists. I wonder if KJ gets a ton of respect from his teammates? Or if he does things that we don't usually evaluate on defense? Or I'm just really drunk on a Monday

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Whoever winds up wearing number 79 in the future will have some damn big (no pun intended) shoes to fill. First Jacob Green now Big Red!